trees budding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trees budding?

some of my trees are budding. false alarm? more cold weather to come?

All around central Texas I’m seeing trees bloom. Yes it seems a few weeks early. Some of them might get burned with another hard freeze.

Comment

Already new leaves around Henderson County. Looking like Spring time

Comment

Pollen kicking up too like crazy, my white truck looks yellow. Seems a few weeks early, pollen usually kicks up mid to late March.

Comment

Bluebonnets along the highway in Ennis are blooming too

Comment

if you have mesquites they are pretty accurate about budding out after the last freeze

Comment

I noticed the budding while getting sleeted on pig hunting last weekend. Mother nature is confused I think. I mean it was 28 Friday and 78 on monday

Comment

Global warming, er....climate change (or whatever they'll call it next year)

Comment

Haven't noticed the Mesquites yet.

Comment

My 2 burr oaks are budding, but they are the first to bud, and first to drop. The real tell-tale is the pecan trees. When they bud, it's over.

Comment

Bluebonnets are blooming on IH-37 around Corpus.

Comment

We have a peach tree that was budding the first week of January. It was in full bloom and my husband said yesterday that it is already producing fruit.

The same type of peach tree planted right next to it has not budded yet. I think the first tree is stupid and confused and maybe just a little excited about spring. The second tree is smart and waiting until Easter.

Comment

Pecans are usually the best judge. They never bud before the last freeze.

Comment

Out in Wood Co. Buds

Comment

If it’s this warm this early hurricane season is going to be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X