Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 College Football News and Discussion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    So weird. This guy has been all Texas for over a year, commits and then goes to Illinois and decommits.

Hopefully this one doesn’t sting like Moore from Purdue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prefers orange over brownish orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Prefers orange over brownish orange.
      They put too much stock into a bunch of half brained, high school prima donnas.

Comment

We losin eerbody.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          4-star OG.....starting early...

Comment

Delton and Rogers are both working 1st team with Delton getting most of the reps at this point.....I imagine(or hoping) that Rogers will begin to win the job shortly assuming he's healthy

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              They put too much stock into a bunch of half brained, high school prima donnas.

The smartest person in the room, never has to tell everybody he's the smartest person in the room. It's always the opposite doing the talking from that angle.....

Comment

2019 College Football News and Discussion

Signed and more important since he’ll contribute immediately.[emoji1598]

Also signed and ready to compete.
                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                  4-star ath.....starting early...
                  fify:d

Comment

Have to admit, the timing was pretty funny on this sequence of events and banter

Comment

So weird. This guy has been all Texas for over a year, commits and then goes to Illinois and decommits.

Hopefully this one doesn’t sting like Moore from Purdue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, but the freaking Fighting Illini? C'mon man. Just about any other school in the Big 10, I get it. But Illinois I don't get. I almost drove off the road when I heard about it this morning on The Mid-day Show on The Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by jared_bays View Post
                        I know, but the freaking Fighting Illini? C'mon man. Just about any other school in the Big 10, I get it. But Illinois I don't get. I almost drove off the road when I heard about it this morning on The Mid-day Show on The Horn.
                        Meh, big girls need loving too

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Delton and Rogers are both working 1st team with Delton getting most of the reps at this point.....I imagine(or hoping) that Rogers will begin to win the job shortly assuming he's healthy

That’s awesome that Rogers is able to take QB1 snaps

Comment

Originally posted by jared_bays View Post
                            Closer to home and something about family. Still a long way to go. He could be with a 3rd team before it's all over. Texas is in the mix for alot of highly ranked players for 2020. A 3rd 5 star RB is visiting this weekend....with his mother. Tom and Michelle gonna do work. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome that Rogers is able to take QB1 snaps
                              It's hard to believe anything coming out of camp these days but hopefully its the truth lol.....

Comment

v y let go from part time ut job.

Comment

Working...
                                X