Name:	901482DF-141D-4E2D-A37D-637357396E86.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	24571339

Same guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      LoL. Love to see Sip sleeping on Jimbo.
      The kid doesn't seem to like the program. Plenty of time to change his mind.

Comment

No need to peacock about current or future recruiting rankings or weenie measuring for the Horns. Just keep stacking up the hogmaulies on both sides and the speed and good things will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          Yep, I believe Garth said, "Texas beat Georgia so bad they didn't want to play anymore".

You could, but it would fit much better if UT Coach was predicting a No. 1 or 2 finish in the final rankings (that being the rankings everyone pays attention too). Or if fans were bragging about class rankings and boasting about how UT will finish a year from now.
          when I stated on 2/3 that Ags landed 4* Jaylon Jones, here are the responses.

Eradicator - "One year and counting..."

Smart - "De-commit watch has started"

I just didn't know if I should return the favor or what? Both teams will land top 5-10 classes again. Although we won't take a very large class 20-22 type.

Florida - Florida State type battle should loom over the next 5-10 years now.

That's why A&M went to the SEC, to level the playing field. Beautiful thing, better for everyone.
          Last edited by EastTexasMan; 02-18-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Yep, I believe Garth said, "Texas beat Georgia so bad, they didn't want to play anymore".
            By seven? LOL....mmmmmk

You could, but it would fit much better if UT Coach was predicting a No. 1 or 2 finish in the final rankings (that being the rankings everyone pays attention too). Or if fans were bragging about class rankings and boasting about how UT will finish a year from now.
            He doesn’t need to predict a top class, he knows they’ll fix the rankings and give them the “bump” to jump everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This!
              C’mon man. Show me something other than t sip fan sites.
              I don't look at fanboy sites, lol. His own words. I'll go on record for ya to snap shot. If he goes to an SEC school, it will be out of state.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

I just didn't know if I should return the favor or what? Both teams will land top 5-10 classes again. Florida - Florida State type battle should loom over the next 5-10 years now. That's why A&M went to the SEC, to level the playing field. Beautiful thing, better for everyone.
                No. Put the rulers back up.

If not, I have the axe in hand.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  No. Put the rulers back up.

If not, I have the axe in hand.
                  Like this?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    No need to peacock about current or future recruiting rankings or weenie measuring for the Horns. Just keep stacking up the hogmaulies on both sides and the speed and good things will come.
                    ^^^^What he said!!!

I just didn't know if I should return the favor or what? Both teams will land top 5-10 classes again. Although we won't take a very large class 20-22 type.

Florida - Florida State type battle should loom over the next 5-10 years now.

That's why A&M went to the SEC, to level the playing field. Beautiful thing, better for everyone.
                    Ok, noted. (but Eradicator is a TCU guy )

Yes, I think UT and Aggie will be battling it out in the recruiting trenches for years to come. maybe even on the field from time to time.

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    By seven? LOL....mmmmmk

He doesn’t need to predict a top class, he knows they’ll fix the rankings and give them the “bump” to jump everyone else.
                    It's what the kid said. They DID beat up Georgia though!

I love these conspiracy theories!! Keep em coming!!

Comment

Honestly I am not a fan of having OL guys commit this early in the process. I would rather them go through Spring / Summer and even see Senior Film as these guys bodies and skill sets can change so much during a short time period. The only issue is now with early signing day you have to take these commitments this early now.

I do think Texas had a plan to get the 5 OL guys to commit to play together and bring Evans along with them. Evans has said he was going to pay real close attention to the OL recruiting in his class, so Texas should be in a great spot. They just need to keep Stanford away from stealing Lindberg like they did with Little and Bragg the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        I don't look at fanboy sites, lol. His own words. I'll go on record for ya to snap shot. If he goes to an SEC school, it will be out of state.
                        What did he say? Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Honestly I am not a fan of having OL guys commit this early in the process. I would rather them go through Spring / Summer and even see Senior Film as these guys bodies and skill sets can change so much during a short time period. The only issue is now with early signing day you have to take these commitments this early now.

I do think Texas had a plan to get the 5 OL guys to commit to play together and bring Evans along with them. Evans has said he was going to pay real close attention to the OL recruiting in his class, so Texas should be in a great spot. They just need to keep Stanford away from stealing Lindberg like they did with Little and Bragg the last two years.
                          Every time I see Lindberg's named mentioned I think of Lumbergh from Office Space.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            What did he say? Link?
                            I'd bet your aggie sites have all the info you need. Other than that his brother/handler has been extremely vocal. No worries, plenty of time to get that bag stuffed and delivered. lol

Comment

Wait, is this where I'm suppose to go "Long way to go to 2020", or "Feb 2020 is a year from now" or "Longhorn Decommit Season is coming?"

Seems to be what we hear when Ags land someone

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                I'd bet your aggie sites have all the info you need. Other than that his brother/handler has been extremely vocal. No worries, plenty of time to get that bag stuffed and delivered. lol
                                Yep, plenty of time for Texas, A&M, Bama, LSU, Georgia, Clemson boosters to get their bags stuffed. Whose going to stuff it the most though?

IDK why people throw around opposing teams paying players from some ivory tower as if their team don't. All teams pay to play in some form or fashion.

Texas is deep at RB this year. Evans, McGowan, McClellan... whoever lands those 3 will be getting a stud each.

Comment

Working...
                                X