Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Copy and paste. Not my words.

LOL....... I was referring to Burnadell’s comment about wearing a thong

But your post was pretty damm good

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Certainly you didn't miss the popup ad on the front of their website pic I posted selling beans for chili right?

"Chili has no beans in our contests, but wait look here...we are going to see you beans for your chili because they are great!.."
        Negative, those were "chili beans"....as in ranch style. Beans with chili powder.

I didn't find a Terlingua website via google.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Negative, those were "chili beans"....as in ranch style. Beans with chili powder.

I didn't find a Terlingua website via google.

To be added to chili...but nice attempt to divert

Comment

IT'S NOT TERLINGUAS WEBSITE. They don't have one.

That's some **** yankee chili contest website.

Nice try though.
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-15-2019, 09:07 AM.

Comment

"Chili has no beans in our contests, but wait look here...we want to sell you beans for your chili because they are great!.."
              ummmm....that's because yankees have internet too & can now order online.

But too your point....
              So since they now sell them online, you're saying they also changed their contest rules to reflect this? Wow.

If not, why?

Comment

But too your point....
                So since they now sell them online, you're saying they also changed their contest rules to reflect this? Wow.

If not, why?

Did I say that? Can you show me?

Certainly you understand the term irony right?

Comment

Chili has two governing bodies, as far as competitions are concerned, the ICS and Chili Appreciation Society International (CASI). Just like your typical independent church, someone’s feelings were hurt at some point and one group split into two. Making the whole thing even spicier, Carroll Shelby (the Shelby Ford Mustang guy) was part of the split back in the 1970s.
                  Fortunately, neither chili faction decided that the national dish of Texas should be cooked with beans.

Comment

First, a true bowl of Texas Red contains no tomatoes. And no self-respecting Texan serves chili made with beans. But there are exceptions. Want a chili dog? That chili is generally made with smashed beans, ground beef and chili powder (in the South) or meat, ketchup and a few other spices (also known as Coney Island Dry Sauce) in the northern states. Eating Tex-Mex? Well, that too is a different type of chili. When it comes to the main dish though, there’s only one true Texas way: chiles, onions and a few other spices, and cubed beef.

Comment

cool...you had me confused there with your Terlingua reference...

because the "chili authority in Terlingua" still does not allow beans in chili...

Comment

Hey hey.....I found a website for the Texas Red Terlingua Chili Cookoff......

Nathan’s Famous hot dogs. The world’s top competitive eaters. Ten minutes to glory. It all goes down on the Fourth of July at the corner of Surf and Stillwell.

Comment

You understand business, right?

As long as there are Yankees putting beans in chili, of course Bush is going to push them! It'd be stupid if they didn't!

Does not change the fact that true Texas red HAS NO BEANS...

Comment

Hey hey.....I found a website for the Texas Red Terlingua Chili Cookoff......

https://nathansfamous.com/hot-dog-eating-contest/

Comment

What irony? That was from a **** yankee website. You said it was Terlingua's website.

Comment

You understand business, right?

As long as there are Yankees putting beans in chili, of course Bush is going to push them! It'd be stupid if they didn't!

Does not change the fact that true Texas red HAS NO BEANS...

Maybe the true Texas red can team up with Oscar Mayer..

Comment

Working...
                                X