Treadwright Tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treadwright Tires?

Anybody on the GS have any experience with Treadwright Tires? Good or bad? Let’s hear it.

I’m thinking of getting a set of their 10 ply, at the rate I go through tires any little bit less that I can pay helps.

Thanks in advance.

Buddy had em and had about 4 of them blow out. Was in front of him when one blew and ripped the side of his 2500 bed off when it did. Was towing a little v6 chevy so he never did anything dumb with them. Think all of them blew before the tread wore much. Seems he wasnt the only guy to have had this happen alot

Comment

I’ve looked into them, never actually bought any though... the internet is full of reviews on them, seems that the majority of people who have run them are happy with them.. seems like it’s pretty common to need a lot of weight to get em balanced, but other then that not a whole lot of bad reviews on em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. That 1 nay and 1 neutral.

Y’all aren’t makin it easy for a guy to make up his mind.

Comment

That guy Scott talked about is my brother, he won the lawsuit. Don’t buy them for highways use, period.

Originally posted by jesterdoc View Post
          Thanks for the input guys. That 1 nay and 1 neutral.

Y’all aren’t makin it easy for a guy to make up his mind.

Comment

My son has a set on his F350. 5K miles and doing great so far.

Comment

I would get them off that truck ASAP. Many lawsuits against these folks. Not only did his 3/4 truck tire blow out, trooper tires (plural) blew out and all they do is send another one, knowing it’s not safe.

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
              My son has a set on his F350. 5K miles and doing great so far.

Comment

Wouldn’t you want high quality tires to stack miles on? In my experience, with regular rotation, the cheaper brands last 30-40k miles and the premiums can go 50-70k.

Comment

Retreads for a ranch truck, Yes. For my personal daily driver....NO. I have always been of the opinion that tires are not something that I will skimp on.

Comment

Tires are kinda like Q tips and band aids to me. I only buy name brands

Comment

There is a reason retread/ remolded tires aren't allowed on the steering wheels of big rigs. I changed a bunch of big rig tires (usually on the side of a busy freeway in Houston) in college. Majority of those changes were from retreads.

Comment

Check out Kenda klever at's they're about the same price but all new tires. I've put about 10k on my current set with no issues and almost no wear.

Sent from my QS5509A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X