No announcement yet.

350 Hp Tractor Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When God gives you lemons, make lemonaid. So just wait a little while till the deer get used to it and use it for a deer stand.

Comment

Not to be a jackass but what we’re we trying to do here

Comment

well you are Only 350??

You need to Add a blower & a good tune where she sits...get this gal to 450hp / plus at the wheels & we will get this baby up on plane & throwing roosters on our very first WOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
          I bet one of those Dodge duallys with the mirrors folded out could probably jerk that puppy out of there.
          This is funny.

Comment

You’re ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              If you can find a lifted Chevy, you might be able to cram that piece of $$@% under a tire and get some traction

Winner!

Comment

OP post pics of the hole/tank/pond left after the excavator is done. Maybe you could stock it with fish.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Are you anywhere at all near a paved road (I'm sure you're not), but if you are a Rotator will get you out but it's going to cost you about $5-10k

Comment

His only shot would have been to unhook from his implement when he started to slip.

Comment

See? Just like your daddy told you. There is always someone worse off than you. Be thankful.
                        I can remember being up to the turret in an M60 in the same kind of oatmeal-like mud. That was bad.

Comment

Post some older pics on eBay and sell as is/where is. Buy a new one

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                            See? Just like your daddy told you. There is always someone worse off than you. Be thankful.
                            I can remember being up to the turret in an M60 in the same kind of oatmeal-like mud. That was bad.
                            Haha! Yessir, I sunk a Bradley down at Ft. Hood years ago, it took 5 M88s to get that sucker out. It probably could have been done with 3-4 but those guys were idiots. I’m not sure what MOS those recovery guys were, but I’m pretty sure it was just all the guys that were too dumb to qualify for any other job besides mine sweeper lol

Comment

Pump the cab full of ping pong balls. It’ll float to the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                                Yea, that would be bad. I bet that was fun getting that thing out.

Comment

Working...
                                X