Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

350 Hp Tractor Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    You tried rocking it yet?
    I lol’d at that. Good one

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
      I feel for ya, sir. Going by the amount of 'soup' on the ground above, you've had a time of it already.
      I'm in for the pics when it comes out. I would say it would take 2 equal tractors linked up to get it to budge.

I saw a half ton Chevy get stuck once where the frame was sitting on top of the mud. A rather large jacked up truck tried to yank him out but just managed to snap a strap. So a bigger truck came along and could not get it to budge either. By this time a large crowd had gathered and 2 rather large trucks hooked up to it at the same time. All they managed to do is to bend the frame of the 1/2 ton truck. Later a VERY large dozer was used to get him out.

I’d really like to see pics and hear how this turns out.

Comment

Better chain some telephone poles to the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          If you can find a lifted Chevy, you might be able to cram that piece of $$@% under a tire and get some traction
          There might also be a pile of fords with the 6.0’s that could be used. LOL

Comment

Barely stuck

Skinny

Comment

Please post videos of the extraction attempt(s)....

Comment

Following this thread.

Comment

You know nobody mentioned nutts, what if you throwed some on the back of the ol wagon.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

What are you planting ? Water Lily's.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                      What are you planting ? Water Lily's.
                      He’s stirring the mud up good for buxom blonde bikini wrestling coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        Barely stuck

Skinny
                        Yeah I told him not to spin the tires and bury it any deeper. Lol

Guess I’m going to try and find a jacked up Chevy and 6.0 to strap to the tires and get a 7.3 to yank her out. Lmao!

Comment

You didn’t half arse this one! Excavator is about all that will get it out I’m thinking. I saw a big long stick hoe buried years back and we broke a few D6 winch cables and all. At the end, two big hoes dug it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                            You didn’t half arse this one! Excavator is about all that will get it out I’m thinking. I saw a big long stick hoe buried years back and we broke a few D6 winch cables and all. At the end, two big hoes dug it out.
                            Tried a D6 and almost stuck it as well. Once you break the ground with the tires the water table rushes to the top a la quick sand. It’s got a 18 yard dirt scraper hooked to it that you can’t see in pic.

Comment

350 Hp Tractor Stuck

Did you try putting it in 4 wheel drive?[emoji16]

Comment

Just lower the air pressure in the tires a bit to get a little better footprint and let her crawl out lol

Comment

Working...
                                X