2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    And Trout...err Galo goes down with the third strikeout.

Made the wife beaters night look pretty good on paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

Uh ok, how’s Stinkys little brother doing?🙄

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

Lol!
        You sound like a liberal with all that crying you have been doing tonight.

Comment

Lol!

Sick burn. See y’all tomorrow.

Comment

Lol!
            You know you got Smart, Dale, Mike, etc. that have some great back and forth. Then you got this db that’s such a homer that he can’t see straight. Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              You know you got Smart, Dale, Mike, etc. that have some great back and forth. Then you got this db that’s such a homer that he can’t see straight. Ridiculous
              It’s all smack talk. I don’t have anything against any of these guys.

Comment

great catch by Reddick...He has been a pleasant surprise this year

Comment

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  I know ive given him ****..but seriously..last year he was beggin hinch and asking what he needed to do to stay on the roster... and he goes in off season and gains like at least 20lbs around the wasteline?
                  Why would you sabatage yourself like that at his age with the opportunity hes been given?
                  I dont get it.

I know a guy that hit another homer yesterday, is left handed and hitting .390. Just needs a shot lol!

For real. Tyler white went on 610 at the end of the year and said he really wanted to focus on getting in better shape and losing some weight for 2019. He literally did the exact opposite.

Comment

Nice win! Especially over the Rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                      For real. Tyler white went on 610 at the end of the year and said he really wanted to focus on getting in better shape and losing some weight for 2019. He literally did the exact opposite.

Maybe it's a thyroid issue and he can't help it (as I eat my chic-fil-a honey chicken biscuit)

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        I know ive given him ****..but seriously..last year he was beggin hinch and asking what he needed to do to stay on the roster... and he goes in off season and gains like at least 20lbs around the wasteline?
                        Why would you sabatage yourself like that at his age with the opportunity hes been given?
                        I dont get it.
                        That’s a really good question.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                          Maybe it's a thyroid issue and he can't help it (as I eat my chic-fil-a honey chicken biscuit)
                          Hang on. I feel cheated. CFA has a honey chicken biscuit!?

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                            Honey chicken egg and cheese biscuit????

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              Hang on. I feel cheated. CFA has a honey chicken biscuit!?
                              If this is true, Chic Fil A should win the World Series.

Comment

Ok, it's a biscuit with cfa chicken on which I added honey in true fatboy fashion. (no keto after staying up with a sick dog all night)

Growing my beard out too. I could be Tyler.

Comment

Working...
                                X