• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But who's counting?

Comment

Another nice W!

Comment

30-15. Matches the 2017 start to the season.

Comment

That was Fun to Watch.

Comment

So does Yuli get some time at 2B and Yordan play 1B if Diaz goes on the IL? I'm not comfortable with Kemp being every day 2B. Or maybe Altuve closer to being back than expected and they bring Straw or D-Fish up to fill the void. Man, we don't reflect on how lucky we are enough to be on such a great multi year run, have such a good farm system and have so many players locked up for multiple more years. Literally in great shape at every position for the next 4-5 years other than catcher.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
              So does Yuli get some time at 2B and Yordan play 1B if Diaz goes on the IL? I'm not comfortable with Kemp being every day 2B. Or maybe Altuve closer to being back than expected and they bring Straw or D-Fish up to fill the void. Man, we don't reflect on how lucky we are enough to be on such a great multi year run, have such a good farm system and have so many players locked up for multiple more years. Literally in great shape at every position for the next 4-5 years other than catcher.
              Are you not comfortable with Kemp at 2nd because of his defense or his bat?

Comment

Im comfortable with kemp at 2nd.
                Im more comfortable with yuli at first than anyone else.

Comment

Houston Native and Aggie Corbin Martin on the bump today for his second start!

Comment

Kemp filling in at 2nd while Altuve is out opens an outfield spot for Alvarez. I’m good with that.

Although I don’t think Yordan will get the call until after super 2 status has passed.

Comment

With Marisnick batting over .300 they can wait on Alvarez and use Kemp at 2nd until Altuve gets back. Now I am not saying Jake will keep hitting but we can all hope he will stay hot a while longer.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Im comfortable with kemp at 2nd.
                        Im more comfortable with yuli at first than anyone else.
                        This!

And the team is rolling along nicely with great chemistry... I don't see having to tweak more than looking ahead to when White can be traded for somebody else who isn't out of options.

Comment

Gurriel to play second today. He allows alot of flexibility being able to play all over the infield. White to start at first. No corresponding move for Diaz yet. MRI scheduled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My gut tells me Whites time here is limited. This would be a perfect situation for Alvarez at 1st.

Comment

Stroll poll... who is worse... Buck or Arod?

Comment

Early lead... Sox's starter doesn't even finish the first inning.

And.... even white gets one off the pen!

Comment

Working...
                                X