No announcement yet.

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correa didn’t play last night and was scratched from lineup today with neck stiffness 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      Correa didn’t play last night and was scratched from lineup today with neck stiffness [emoji849]
      Its ST... ill roll my eyes and be concerned of how they throw around words like "discomfort" or "stiffness" with the core in a little over a week ...maybe..
      ..just as long as they dont bench that old has-been springer ..and keep rolling him out there till they can sell him off for some used bubble gum....gotta get our moneys worth out of that subpar guy...
      Last edited by systemnt; 03-26-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Its ST... ill roll my eyes and be concerned of how they throw around words like "discomfort" or "stiffness" with the core in a little over a week ...maybe..
        ..just as long as they dont bench that old has-been springer ..and keep rolling him out there till they can sell him off for some used bubble gum....gotta get our moneys worth out of that subpar guy...
        Hinch said after today’s game that Correa was actually scratched from both games and is possibly not playing opening day

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          Hinch said after today’s game that Correa was actually scratched from both games and is possibly not playing opening day
          Well that sucks... but he is like 24... practically retired..

Comment

Too soon?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FlounderPounder View Post
              Too soon?
              Is that our official pic for this year? Nevermind what I said a while back about the thread loading slow.

Comment

I could argue for this one too, I prefer a little variety personally
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                  Is that our official pic for this year? Nevermind what I said a while back about the thread loading slow.

We’ll just start another one if it goes to loading slow again. No one has time for that during another World Series push lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

winners predicted

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Pretty good read! Let’s hope it’s right.

It’s been a fast spring training to get us here. Here is to a dominant 162 and hopefully a good many more this year! Opening day boys!!! ⚾️

#TAKEITBACK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think they are giving way too much credit to the starting rotation. Sure Verlander and Cole are great, then it’s three average at best arms.

Comment

It should be a great pitching matchup today with last year's Cy Young winner and runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            I think they are giving way too much credit to the starting rotation. Sure Verlander and Cole are great, then it’s three average at best arms.
                            Delusional. 3 Average AT BEST arms?

Show's your knowledge. Look up the average SP stats and please tell me those 3 are average using 2018 stats.

Comment

It's GAME DAY!
                              Go STROS!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                Delusional. 3 Average AT BEST arms?

Show's your knowledge. Look up the average SP stats and please tell me those 3 are average using 2018 stats.
                                Don’t be an idiot. They are average.

Miley has a career 4.26 ERA.

Peacock 3.97. Never pitched more than 130 innings. Longevity will be a concern.

McHugh, which one shows up this year? Hasn’t started in two years.

Comment

Working...
                                X