2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Dodgers give stros Scrubb for Tyler White...

Lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kemp designated for Correa. That’s surprising. They must really be loving what Straw brings to the team.

He like White is out of options. May be the last we see of him.

Comment

Yea.. kemp gone.. he'll get picked up..hopefully on a team that can use him day to day

Comment

Yea.. kemp gone.. he'll get picked up..hopefully on a team that can use him day to day

They have 7 days to trade him. Most likely he will be included in a deal for a new pitcher.

Comment

I liked having Kemp. But, Straw does have a bright future it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              I liked having Kemp. But, Straw does have a bright future it seems.

His ability to be a weapon on the base paths in the playoffs is his meal ticket right now.

Comment

Yea I like Kemp too. He brings a lot of positive influence even when he’s not playing. Shame to see him go. I personally would rather see Davinski or Osuna go before Kemp.

Comment

Dodgers give stros Scrubb for Tyler White...
                  That Scrubb is 6-1 with a 2.45 era in 29 games at AA. I cant believe Luhnow was able to get that in return for White. Maybe LA has a vegan plan they are going to put him on to help him get back down to his fighting weight.

Comment

The rumor is that stros just wanted reimbursed for all the bubblegum white apparently ate while in a stros uni..
                    Dodgers saw the bill and and said. Here take this guy instead.
                    They feel they got a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                      His ability to be a weapon on the base paths in the playoffs is his meal ticket right now.

Exactly

Comment

The rumor is that stros just wanted reimbursed for all the bubblegum white apparently ate while in a stros uni..
                        Dodgers saw the bill and and said. Here take this guy instead.
                        They feel they got a great deal.

I hope this guy works out for us just for the sake it’s the Dodgers. First Alvarez for Fields is looking like a “Jeff Bagwell” type trade. Then we light up Fields and WIN the Series. I like making them our ***** lol

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          I personally would rather see Davinski or Osuna go before Kemp.
                          Blows my mind. You must not know baseball or not a good talent evaluator

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            Blows my mind. You must not know baseball or not a good talent evaluator

Well Osuna beat his wife to a pulp, so he can just die or disappear for the most part.

Comment

Scrubb headed to Corpus

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Well Osuna beat his wife to a pulp, so he can just die or disappear for the most part.

The fact what you replied to was said by HIM..is so hilarious on so many levels....

Comment

Working...
                                X