Best case scenario... probably some type of deep bone bruise most likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Uterous discomfort.

Comment

They said left knee discomfort alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
          I watched Tyler White miss a ground ball that flew by him that was totally playable. His reaction time sucked. He is a professional ball player.

Why put your non-athletic fans at risk if you don't have to. That's my point in having the nets. Sure, there are disclaimers for the legal stuff, etc... but why put them at risk? No, you shouldn't have your head buried in a cell phone... but what about the person sitting next to you that gets up to go get a beer and you have to take your eye of the game for a second to let them by.

Nets are cheap in the grand scheme of things and technology has come along way that it doesn't have to be a metal fence that gets in the way.
          Originally posted by zztex View Post
          I wouldn’t give up James in that deal. Kemp or Stassi instead. Trade the guys you can’t send down if possible. I think Stroman is signed through next year
          There is zero percent chance that the Astros get stroman for a deal with James or Fisher as the headliner. Or, even for James and Fisher.

Comment

I bet Joe is feeling pretty good right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Time for Luhnow to make something happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Time for Luhnow to make something happen.

You ok dealing Tucker? I am for the right return. I guess we'll have to see what happens with Yordan's MRI. Tucker could be in Houston soon.

Comment

I don’t think there is a pitcher available worth sending Tucker for.

Comment

I just saw where the Astros have given up 5.5 games of their division lead over the last two weeks. I sure hope they can right this ship. And soon.

Comment

Gonna be an interesting next few days.
                      I still dont see anyone worth a tucker trade..but a bundle deal might get some help.. might not initally like who gets bundled..but its pretty obvious somethings gotta be done to help the pitching.

LOTS OF BASEBALL LEFT.

A team coming back online..
                      B,C, and D teams did well for a bit..exceeded expectations.
                      Other teams drooling over a loss streak that means ****.. lol..
                      It will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Gonna be an interesting next few days.
                        I still dont see anyone worth a tucker trade..but a bundle deal might get some help.. might not initally like who gets bundled..but its pretty obvious somethings gotta be done to help the pitching.

LOTS OF BASEBALL LEFT.

A team coming back online..
                        B,C, and D teams did well for a bit..exceeded expectations.
                        Other teams drooling over a loss streak that means ****.. lol..
                        It will be fine.
                        LOL That makes me feel better. Your insight is always appreciated.

Comment

I don’t think it will take Tucker to land Mad Bum since he is a rental. I would prefer a rental like him for this run. No worries about the stage or moment being too big for him. Been there and done that. I also like the fact he can hit extremely well. That will help when they match up against the Dodgers again in the World Series. I hope Luhnow can come up with a package to land him that doesn’t include Tucker.

Btw, I’m glad I missed that **** show last night.

Comment

Another vote for Mad Bum...even if it means losing Tucker.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I don’t think it will take Tucker to land Mad Bum since he is a rental. I would prefer a rental like him for this run. No worries about the stage or moment being too big for him. Been there and done that. I also like the fact he can hit extremely well. That will help when they match up against the Dodgers again in the World Series. I hope Luhnow can come up with a package to land him that doesn’t include Tucker.

Btw, I’m glad I missed that **** show last night.

The Astros are part of Bumgarner's limited no trade clause which means they would likely have to give him an extension for him to waive it. I think that is pretty unlikely.

He also isn't very good anymore.
                              Last edited by El General; 06-28-2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                                The Astros are part of Bumgarner's limited no trade clause which means they would likely have to give him an extension for him to waive it. I think that is pretty unlikely.

He also isn't very good anymore.

So you think he wouldn’t welcome the shot at another ring without an extension but could be traded to a team not on his list that has a lesser chance at a ring? I won’t argue the point of him not being very good anymore....that’s what all the experts thought about JV prior to the trade. 4+ era of I recall correctly. I trust Luhnow and Strom to find the right pitcher(s) for this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X