No announcement yet.

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great play by chirinos at the plate.... and I guess white.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Im guessing Luhnow is taking his time getting another legit starter given their record and size of their division lead. But man they need another legit starter.
      Yep. That 3rd spot has been inconsistent all year.

Comment

What’s Tyler White’s ERA? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
          What’s Tyler White’s ERA? SMH
          Tyler's pitching stats are in the tank, era 9.82. Thought he was working on another pitch...

Stassi looked pretty good on the mound tonight....

Comment

Embarrassing. Not the end of the world at this point in the season... the sky is not falling... but these pitching blowups are happening more regularly and it is embarrassing.

Comment

Framber sent down.

Comment

i read somewhere Bryan Abreu is the last pitcher available at the moment who is down in Chorpus, so we will see

Comment

Update on that little girl hit by the foul ball during cubs game...is she had a skull fracture and has siezures.. taking medication to control the siezures.
                  Theyve retained an attorney.

The cost of litigating this couldve paid for 5 net extensions that couldve prevented it.

Comment

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Two off days next week we are able to roll with 4 man rotation for now. This little stretch of tough ball has been somewhat reassuring because its uncomfortable. We were winning so much it was becoming expected. It’s has exposed some of our weaknesses over time that we knew were there. Would have loved for another young guy to step up in a starter roll but it just hasn’t happened consistently.

Let’s go get Marcus Stroman and be done with the rotation. Fisher, White and James for Stroman. They say in 2017 it was between him and Verlander. I expect them to re visit him this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cy Sneed called up

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Update on that little girl hit by the foul ball during cubs game...is she had a skull fracture and has siezures.. taking medication to control the siezures.
                        Theyve retained an attorney.

The cost of litigating this couldve paid for 5 net extensions that couldve prevented it.
                        Sad situation but where does parental responsibility come into play? I'd never sit in those high-risk seats with a small child or anyone not able to pay full attention to the game for that matter.

Comment

Cy Sneed? Didn’t think his numbers were that great.

Comment

Anybody seen him?

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                              Anybody seen him?

4 something era. Mainly just a fresh arm from what I’m seeing

Comment

Really nothing to do with it being a child.. you couldnt have avoided that ball either.
                                Its a common sense thing...and the net does not take anything from the game.
                                At all.

Comment

Working...
                                X