2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
    Can't wait for another 100BA effort. On second thought, I can. Already saw this show last summer. Guy bats 500+ in minors and 100 in Majors.
    Oh yeah I remember...it was connected to Chipper Jones. It was very informative...

Comment

So much gold on this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
        Its just human nature to pile on, there's always someone, we learned this in grade school. If White goes back down who are we going to have to (pile on) take his place?

Jake's batting average keeps sliding down hill, again.
        Jake could bat .000 and still provide a value to the club. White has one thing to bring to the club and that is his stick. Due to the circumstances, he has gotten more opportunity to prove himself on a World Series contending team than anyone I can think of in my lifetime. The only player with worse numbers is Stassi, a back up catcher with limited playing time. Hell little man Tony Kemp's OPS is 110 pts higher. He has failed and whether or not it is because of his weight his time is done.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
          Can't wait for another 100BA effort. On second thought, I can. Already saw this show last summer. Guy bats 500+ in minors and 100 in Majors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            So much gold on this thread!
            Ain’t it the truth brother 🙄

Comment

Jose Altuve rumored to start rehab on Friday and Springer shortly after that!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Jake could bat .000 and still provide a value to the club. White has one thing to bring to the club and that is his stick. Due to the circumstances, he has gotten more opportunity to prove himself on a World Series contending team than anyone I can think of in my lifetime. The only player with worse numbers is Stassi, a back up catcher with limited playing time. Hell little man Tony Kemp's OPS is 110 pts higher. He has failed and whether or not it is because of his weight his time is done.
                Exactly!!!
                Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Honestly, for me, it had little to do with stats. My opinion on Tucker was from watching him play. If you told me he had the flu during his call up, I might have a different opinion.

Comment

Eating dinner on the cheap tonight.

Comment

Limit four on those Nolan Ryan dogs?

Comment

Just witnessed a miracle...

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Limit four on those Nolan Ryan dogs?
                        Per trip

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          Just witnessed a miracle...
                          I would buy a lotto ticket on your way home.....today is your lucky day!

Comment

Yuliiiiiii!!!!!

Comment

Woohoo! 12 days since I left Houston for rangers country and I finally have my Stros back on!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X