I would have liked to have both.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      I would have liked to have both.

I agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

There hasn’t been much of an update on Altuve. Last I heard and the way I understand the situation is his injured leg is just not as strong as his healthy leg. It caused the hamstring tear in his good leg compensating. I’m not sure of a timetable but he is building strength back in the injured leg from last year. He will be on the IL till he returns to full strength in both.

Comment

No rush on diaz, springer, altuve, and correa... get them 100%... hire a trainer from 24 hour fitness that knows how to properly stretch...and slide on through the backside of the season like frozen greased goose **** .

Comment

They can win the division playing .500 ball the rest of the way. No need to rush them back, get them healthy and bring back in September for a push in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              There hasn’t been much of an update on Altuve. Last I heard and the way I understand the situation is his injured leg is just not as strong as his healthy leg. It caused the hamstring tear in his good leg compensating. I’m not sure of a timetable but he is building strength back in the injured leg from last year. He will be on the IL till he returns to full strength in both.

Comment

Perez looking sharp.....thats refreshing

Comment

White....struck...out.... with reddick on third ...
                  Honestly...didnt expect anything different.. but i guess i hoped..

Comment

Fatboy straight up sucks. This team is going to be so much better when they bring in someone to take his place.

Comment

Calling chirinos bomb

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Fatboy straight up sucks. This team is going to be so much better when they bring in someone to take his place.
                        No way he survives. He's slugging under .300 and striking out at an alarming rate.

Stinky is dead last in MLB OPS. Best 2B in the AL West.

Comment

Robinson knocks yuli around.. catcher screwed the pooch on that one...

Comment

Vets get it done and Perez should get the game ball. He did well last year when he was brought up and hopefully can continue to do the same this year.

Comment

Perez was jacked. Kid did good.. holding opinion till he gets more reps..but he is passionate

Comment

So did yuli ever touch the plate?

Comment

Working...
                                X