No announcement yet.

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best way y’all recommend to watch the stros on a budget? I’m too cheap to get satellite/cable. We just pay for Netflix an prime but watch free YouTube a lot too. I’ve seen there is a mlb package you can add to prime but didnt see any stros games on the next few days. What’s the best cheapest way to watch games???

Comment

This article cracks me up... why? because it is says "Astros Insider"... um... we all got to see Hinch say this during the presser after the game... like word for word... this is NOT insider information!

Comment

Chandler Rome is hack.. you can tell because he writes for the chronical ..which is two steps away from being as relevant a news and sports source if information as the HEB coupon book.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutamer View Post
          What is the best way y’all recommend to watch the stros on a budget? I’m too cheap to get satellite/cable. We just pay for Netflix an prime but watch free YouTube a lot too. I’ve seen there is a mlb package you can add to prime but didnt see any stros games on the next few days. What’s the best cheapest way to watch games???

stream it with MLB reddit...

Thats how I watch since I dont have ATT any longer

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            stream it with MLB reddit...

Thats how I watch since I dont have ATT any longer
            Can you do this on a non smart tv?

Comment

no..the TV has to have a web browser....

and be careful, sometimes there is some bad stuff I accidently clicked on with my wifes friends in the room....

redditt is great but there is **** on it ....but I havent had any issues with it....

the streaming is actually pretty good....and you have to have unlimited wifi access and high speed

Comment

Correa hurt. Mayfield at shortstop 🙄

Comment

Wth...

Comment

Altuves home from rehab assignment...because of soreness in his knee....

Comment

AND Altuve has a different leg problem now. Hamstring is ok 😳

Comment

Another hammy? I mean.... what?

Comment

Beat me to it

Comment

And...bregman to DH..

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen..
                              The Houston Astros AAA team..

Comment

As a guy who has lived 15+ years with a really bad knee injury... they will nag you for a while. On top of that - the worse knee soreness comes after you don't do much with it for an extended period of time AT the level you are used to it. For instance. I can walk 4-8 miles a day for months no problem. When I take a couple of weeks off... and I try going back to that activity, my knee gets sore. My knee is fine when everything is in balance and conditioned... but when I lay off of it and do nothing - it tends to get sore more easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X