No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were taking down clearance signs while we where in there. And I just left. Thought I was gunna catch some last minute things but I was a little too late.

Comment

The only thing we seen that was still on clearance was the bottom of the barrel of kids clothes and soccer cleats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Is the clearance sale still going there?
        It's over. They decided not to extend it after all. See my update in post #805.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
          It's over. They decided not to extend it after all. See my update in post #805.
          Well you just saved me a trip!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Packing up Odessa

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Looks like Jason aka Antlers86 has been there 0:-)

Comment

Look @ how much Buzz it's created

Comment

If anybody is near the Academy clearance outlet store up in Dallas be watching for the stuff to be shipped to that location in a couple weeks

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                    Update: Just received notice they decided not to extend it. Sorry guys!
                    Doesn't really matter anyways. There ain't nothing left!!!
                    Never was nothing at the College Station store.

Comment

Glad this is finally over...lol. Pretty much burned through most of my play money I had stashed for the elk hunt that never happened. Made out with some pretty good items. Missed out on the pelican gun cases, and was really hoping to snag an LEM meat grinder. My biggest scores:

440# feeder with 12 volt box - $112
                      Dual arm skeet thrower with bench- $49

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
                          If anybody is near the Academy clearance outlet store up in Dallas be watching for the stuff to be shipped to that location in a couple weeks
                          Been there multiple times since it changed to outlet and nothing but crap. And no more 50% off now that event is over. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                            Glad this is finally over...lol. Pretty much burned through most of my play money I had stashed for the elk hunt that never happened. Made out with some pretty good items. Missed out on the pelican gun cases, and was really hoping to snag an LEM meat grinder. My biggest scores:

440# feeder with 12 volt box - $112
                            Dual arm skeet thrower with bench- $49

Mannnn you ain’t never lied! May need a new card after these last 10 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still ****** my local academy had crap this whole sale.

Just XS soccer shorts and cleats. Everything else was full price.

I guess it was up to the individual stores what to mark down?

Comment

Tyler still had some items available but nothing big. Pelican case was sitting pretty on the shelf but full price. I did grab some more camo. They range up more at register but I took employee back to the rack and they honored their sign of additional 50%.

Comment

Working...
                                X