X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 97JeepGuy View Post
    Where did you hear this from?
    I work on the inside. Extended to 2/26.
    Last edited by captainsling; 02-19-2019, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      I work on the inside.

I was slightly depressed last night as the hours wound down.... an yet here you are to totally redeem it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sherman was already done yesterday evening. They were already putting up shelves for new merch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
          I work on the inside. Extended to 2/26.
          Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            I was slightly depressed last night as the hours wound down.... an yet here you are to totally redeem it!

Instead of being depressed be happy that you were blessed with good locations. There are sad people who would be happy with 10% of what some made off with. [emoji51][emoji6] (me being included on the sad side)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They are packing it up at the tomball store

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                Blah

Comment

Comment

Packing up the Dallas store as well. I went in last night at 5:30 to see if they had any last minute deals on reels. They were packing it up then.

Comment

That is strange. We were told at Corporate that they extended it.

Update: Just received notice they decided not to extend it. Sorry guys!
                      Last edited by captainsling; 02-19-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Midland store had very little over the last few weeks but I think they had there big sale a couple months ago before they remodeled it.

Comment

Sure was fun while it lasted. Probably saved a few men from a divorce!

Comment

They turned the Forest and 75 store in Dallas into an outlet right before Christmas. They had good deals on summer stuff. Guessing where a lot of this will be going.

Comment

Yea , ya'll have me confused with this extension. Makes me want to go back to my honey hole and see if they are taking it all down or added a few discounts .

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                                They turned the Forest and 75 store in Dallas into an outlet right before Christmas. They had good deals on summer stuff. Guessing where a lot of this will be going.
                                That location had a lot of good stuff a couple days before the clearance deal started. I almost made the drive to hit it up but knew I would have left $2k-$3k less. Tyler store was good and had what I needed/wanted but Forest had the best selection from all that I went to.

Comment

Working...
                                X