No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No clue but I got em good on a few items!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to the Bastrop store. The only things on clearance were sportswear and some bathing suits. Nothing like you guys are posting

Comment

The manager and a sales associate were discussing if they should take those Cloaks down to 14.99 in front of me, but they decided against it. I was gonna pounce!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          The manager and a sales associate were discussing if they should take those Cloaks down to 14.99 in front of me, but they decided against it. I was gonna pounce!

Uh ya there’s no way you pass it for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tyler store is pretty empty, still looking for a portable buddy heater.

Comment

NRH store had 1 automatic inflatable PFD, $42. Couldn't pass that up.

They had a pair of Drake waders size 8 I believe. The rest was kids athletic gear for the most part.

Comment

I’m going to the Sherman store one last time today. Hoping for a President’s Day miracle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Conroe store has 1 pair of Monarch 3 10x42 binos in stock for $7.49 - if you can find them. Too far for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    I’m going to the Sherman store one last time today. Hoping for a President’s Day miracle

I did the same looking for the cooler wrap (posted in NAPA thread). Once I got that i had someone scan all the xbows for me and I got a carbon express for $96. This will replace the one I had stolen back in December.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZZ13 View Post
                      Conroe store has 1 pair of Monarch 3 10x42 binos in stock for $7.49 - if you can find them. Too far for me.
                      They gone

Comment

Sherman has zero.
                        Unless you need soccer shoes

Comment

got 3 packs of g5 t3 expendables for 17 bucks each today in Lufkin. they had 2 more I dont know why I didnt buy them also

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            NRH store had 1 automatic inflatable PFD, $42. Couldn't pass that up.

They had a pair of Drake waders size 8 I believe. The rest was kids athletic gear for the most part.
                            I got a manual belt pfd for $7. in lufkin

Comment

Sugar land has some Climbing and lock-in stands. Also a big-buddy on the shelf

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                                Sugar land has some Climbing and lock-in stands. Also a big-buddy on the shelf
                                Should grab the big buddy for a member. Tomorrow everything goes back to regular price!

Comment

Working...
                                X