No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a Summit Mammoth hang-on for $53, Mr. Buddy for $30 and a nerf gun for $1. Got them at the one off Research/183 in Austin. They had two Big Buddies there.

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
      Picked up a Summit Mammoth hang-on for $53, Mr. Buddy for $30 and a nerf gun for $1. Got them at the one off Research/183 in Austin. They had two Big Buddies there.
      Dang it! I've been trying to find the buddy heaters. Looks like I need to make a trip north. No little buddy ones?

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        Dang it! I've been trying to find the buddy heaters. Looks like I need to make a trip north. No little buddy ones?
        No sir. I got the last regular Mr Buddy (that I saw, didn’t ask if they had more). They had about 6 Summit Climbers for about $120 before the 50% off. Had a couple camo thermocells left as well

Comment

Originally posted by pope@young315 View Post
          3 Abu REVO S 30 Spin Reels. for 52.71 saved 334.29 at the Round Rock Academy

Was that all of them?

Comment

There is 1 sig 850 at round rock. Holding for Zach. I almost got a deal.

Comment

Went to Tomball today... not much left im interested in. got a medicine ball and a couple hats i would have bought anyway. Did have two RCBS reloading kits at $148 and change. almost got one but dang I don't need another expensive hobby.

Comment

Academy at 610 & kirby in Houston has a rcbs kit for $150.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Handful of cameras, 2 youth compounds and some decent looking tents left at Fairfield... or excuse me... the Academy store at 28616 US-290, Cypress, TX 77433

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                    Handful of cameras, 2 youth compounds and some decent looking tents left at Fairfield... or excuse me... the Academy store at 28616 US-290, Cypress, TX 77433
                    LMAO Good one

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                      #winning!!!
                      It will be listed in the classifieds probably like everything else.

Comment

Academy at 34th and 290 in Houston was cleaned out. Nothing there worth the traffic.

Comment

Just a little info for those that don’t know this yet. Have an employee scan anything you are interested in, or take it to the scanner. I’ve picked up a few reels and a few rods that still shouldn’t be there at the prices I got them for. None were marked clearance. I have some reels that I would like to trade. Let me get all the info and post it up.

Comment

I got 2 Mr buddies today for $29, an $80 spotlight that connects to your scope for $11, a primos trigger stick for $26 and some other little stuff. All at a few different stores in San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                              I got 2 Mr buddies today for $29, an $80 spotlight that connects to your scope for $11, a primos trigger stick for $26 and some other little stuff. All at a few different stores in San Antonio.
                              Let me know which ones you didn't go to lol

Comment

Scored my lil buddy heater finally! Grabbed a pack of raptor tricks for $19. Anybody shoot these? Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X