X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
    If anyone picked up a kayak and wants to sell it, let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am looking for another but all locations in Texas are out now. Just talked to the Maher and said some may coming in later this week. Aparently our if state locations are sending all their excess stock to the south Texas locations for the sake. He said check the stores closer to the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Man you hit it big there. I wish they would let me have one of the scammers. I’d be checking everything.

San Antonio people, I just left some thermacells and a couple pelican 1750 cases at the VanceJackson/410 location. They had a bunch of lumenoks also.

How much were the pelican cases? I sure could use one but a little far for me to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
        If anyone picked up a kayak and wants to sell it, let me know

This one is in Tyler
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          This one is in Tyler
          I scanned several of the kayaks at the Greenville store yesterday and none were on sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
            I scanned several of the kayaks at the Greenville store yesterday and none were on sale.

This is the same one on Fridays pic I took. It's $150 after discount. They just moved it a little.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              This is the same one on Fridays pic I took. It's $150 after discount. They just moved it a little.
              Which store was that at? I didn't look at any kayaks when I was in Greenville on Friday morning, but did look there Sunday, after seeing the deals everyone was finding on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                Which store was that at? I didn't look at any kayaks when I was in Greenville on Friday morning, but did look there Sunday, after seeing the deals everyone was finding on them.

Tyler

Comment

Looking at it again one looks like a 10' and the other a 12'

Comment

Pretty sure Academy is changing their name to Antlers at the Christmas party this year..

Comment

I found a buddy heater today in Mansfield. It wasn’t out there Saturday.

Comment

$45. Works for me. You have to look high and low and do your own scanning because some things aren't marked.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I picked up 2 outdoor edge game processing kits for 19.99 each, moultrie game cam for 23.00, h20 rod marked at 149.99 for 36.99 and a pair of browning pants for 17.99 They didn’t have much else that interested me. Thinking about selling the pescador pilot i picked up. I tried it out and think i enjoy paddling a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by chewjr View Post
                            I picked up 2 outdoor edge game processing kits for 19.99 each, moultrie game cam for 23.00, h20 rod marked at 149.99 for 36.99 and a pair of browning pants for 17.99 They didn’t have much else that interested me. Thinking about selling the pescador pilot i picked up. I tried it out and think i enjoy paddling a little more.
                            If you get rid of the kayak how much would you want for it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a guy at work who is going to let me know tomorrow if he wants it. He offered $1200 so it’s his if he wants it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by chewjr View Post
                                I have a guy at work who is going to let me know tomorrow if he wants it. He offered $1200 so it’s his if he wants it. Lol
                                I dont blame you one bit! Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X