No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to one in Frisco and in Plano, both had nothing interesting. No hunting stuff other than scent related items. No kayaks/canoes or any cool stuff

Comment

Jackpot! Concept 13 rod and reel combos ringing up at 41.99!!! Listed for 119.00 each! They don't have clearance on their stickers. I need more rods like I need a hole in my head, but couldn't pass this up!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Slim pickings at the Tomball Academy also, none of the good stuff on sale, just junk.

Yeah stopped by there today too. If anyone finds a game winner deluxe ladder stand on sale let me know please..

Comment

theres lots of items that dont have clearance tags on it.. just have to find what you want, scan it, and hope for the best.

Comment

Academy Clearance deals

NRH academy didn’t have **** on sale

One master built smoker was all I saw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by cookemerkel; 02-11-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Jackpot! Concept 13 rod and reel combos ringing up at 41.99!!! Listed for 119.00 each! They don't have clearance on their stickers. I need more rods like I need a hole in my head, but couldn't pass this up!

Academy in cypress at 99 had the origin for that price the other day but it was the teal one that looked like the concept tx

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                Academy in cypress at 99 had the origin for that price the other day but it was the teal one that looked like the concept tx
                Yes sir that would have been a heck of a deal too. I tried scanning a couple of those but they didn't come of their 149.99 price tag.

Comment

Yes sir that would have been a heck of a deal too. I tried scanning a couple of those but they didn't come of their 149.99 price tag.

Definitely a good deal. I just don’t need anymore reels. Hell I didn’t need half the other stuff I got either but still bought it lol. Sounds like I’m not the only one either hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                    Definitely a good deal. I just don’t need anymore reels. Hell I didn’t need half the other stuff I got either but still bought it lol. Sounds like I’m not the only one either hehe
                    Yes sir that's my last trip. Its just hard to turn away 23 dollar trail cams and 40 dollar combos

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                      Yeah stopped by there today too. If anyone finds a game winner deluxe ladder stand on sale let me know please..

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/gam...dCatid=4753512
                      Have one for sale on here but I'm in Dallas.

Comment

If anyone picked up a kayak and wants to sell it, let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                          Looking for a reloading kit. Will pay extra
                          PM sent.

Comment

Academy Selma had a SD card reader. Got a hoochie mama for 7, had a few more. Couple paddles that looked like a few in the classifieds, lots of baseball gear, misc crap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 02-11-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Man you hit it big there. I wish they would let me have one of the scammers. I’d be checking everything.

San Antonio people, I just left some thermacells and a couple pelican 1750 cases at the VanceJackson/410 location. They had a bunch of lumenoks also.

Comment

Working...
                                X