No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may swing by the one in Cedar Park again just to make sure I didn't miss a baseball or feather on clearance. I think I have room for one or the other in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I picked up a couple of Thermacells for $7.50 each
      Buddy heater for $10
      Aggie Corn Hole game (for tailgates) for $17
      Some baits
      $149 electric smoker for $35

And some other **** I don’t need but couldn’t pass up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up 2 of these smokers for $35 a piece as well. So far so good, also picked up i think the Oklahoma joe stand up cooker for $100. Cant beat the prices.

Comment

Man I wish I could find the good stuff. Beaumont and PA are mostly junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
          I went to 5 different academy’s looking for a meat grinder. If anyone got one that they want to sell let me know. Looking for at least 1/2 up to 1.5 hp.
          I checked a few stores in San Antonio looking for a grinder & they didn't have any of their LEM processing equipment on clearance.

Comment

I picked up 2 of the scent crusher bags for $65/ea and a 1/2 doz FMJ’s for $23 in Lake Charles this morning..along with a handful of Corky devils for .99. They still had a lot of Magellan camo left on clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
              I picked up 2 of these smokers for $35 a piece as well. So far so good, also picked up i think the Oklahoma joe stand up cooker for $100. Cant beat the prices.
              I asked managers at two stores but they insisted these smokers were on sale for $150 so $75. Would not do the $35 Oh well... Can't get everything for cheap I guess LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                I asked managers at two stores but they insisted these smokers were on sale for $150 so $75. Would not do the $35 Oh well... Can't get everything for cheap I guess LOL

You have to threaten to burn down the store. Worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                  That would be awesome man! I would really appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  I got one on hold. Will get it at lunch tomorrow. Will send ya a pm

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    It did not show clearance until I scanned the barcode. Nobody not even the employees knew they were. Guy at the registered working wanted to go buy one, but I had just got the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                      I got one on hold. Will get it at lunch tomorrow. Will send ya a pm
                      Heck yeah man, Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        Man I wish I could find the good stuff. Beaumont and PA are mostly junk.
                        That ain't no joke. I'd much rather pay full retail than deal with those clowns over nothing.

Comment

Slim pickings at the Tomball Academy also, none of the good stuff on sale, just junk.

Comment

Didn't have time Friday and went to the Lewisville store today thinking everything would be gone but found some stuff including a thermacell for $9. people working there told me they keep finding stuff and putting it out.

Comment

Went by the one in Highland Village today and didn’t find anything worth buying.

Comment

Stopped in Waco. They had a lot of Baylor football shirts on clearance. Oooof.

Comment

Working...
                                X