Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    If i get caught in another academy for 6 months i May get smothered in my sleep lol.... I’ve got a living room FULL of stuff literally! After 7 stores and two call from my bank i think i have enough to last my a couple years!
    I was smart (or dumb) about it and took my wife and daughter with me. They were buying shoes either way so at least we got those half price. Of course they then also bought 1,294,387 apparel items LOL

But I got a whole cart (or 4) full of crap also

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
      Anyone checked stores this morning yet?
      I hit up one here nw San Antonio. Bought some softball stuff for my daughter. Kayaks, fishing stuff and pretty much everything was reg price. I did see some 12g reloading equipment plus a couple Caldwell shooting vises. Nothing spectacular this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        I was smart (or dumb) about it and took my wife and daughter with me. They were buying shoes either way so at least we got those half price. Of course they then also bought 1,294,387 apparel items LOL

But I got a whole cart (or 4) full of crap also
        Lol we were buying clothes for our kids to grow into

Comment

I got an SKB shotgun case, Mr buddy heater, and a few odds and ends. Nothing great. Wanted the tailgate feeder, but couldn't find one. Went to two different stores. Things on clearance at one were full price at the other.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Lol we were buying clothes for our kids to grow into
            I get that as well.

Comment

Sherman is putting out more stuff and the kayaks are starting to go on clearance.
              I just got 2 13’ tie downs for $2.50 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                Sherman is putting out more stuff and the kayaks are starting to go on clearance.
                I just got 2 13’ tie downs for $2.50 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                That's good to know. The wife and I went yesterday and grabbed a ton of kids clothes. Now, it's my turn..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

$50 finders fee if someone can find me a reloading kit.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                    $50 finders fee if someone can find me a reloading kit.

You may have seen it but someone just posted one on here. RCBS I think it was.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                      You may have seen it but someone just posted one on here. RCBS I think it was.
                      Thanks. I have messaged him but I would like to be closer to $200

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                        Thanks. I have messaged him but I would like to be closer to $200

Comment

Stopped by William Cannon academy in austin. Double thrower bench skeet thrower that you sit on for $75.

Foreverlast game hangar tripod for $50. One left.

Summit 1.5 15' ladder for $65 ish.

Ton of lighted nocks for $7-10

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Stopped by the Round Rock store at lunch. Not much left and nothing new being put out. There were a few employees going down every row scanning every item. If it was on clearance they were moving it to the open clearance area. I am guessing they will be done with that exercise today.

Comment

Wish I could have found some of those great deals here in Abilene. I talked to a friend of mine that works there and he said they were not going to put any of the great deals you guys found, on clearance here. Not a chance!!

Comment

I just went to the one off 183 in Austin. Picked up a Bushnell wireless camera for $131 ($399 original) and a pair of Rocky lace up snake boots for $44.

Comment

Working...
                                X