Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
    Man if they have them for 60 bucks like people are talking about I will gladly buy one from you.If that's what you were suggesting. I'm a long ways from Austin

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
    the one I got was 67 + tax. Mounts great on my Savage .22 If they have one left, I'll see if they will hold it for me till tuesday when I drive in to downtown to work. I normally take the bus from Leander into town.
    They had 8 or 9 at least yesterday. Great scope for 67 IMO.

I was hoping they had binos marked down.

Comment

picked up an paddle board for the wife. Magellan 12" kayak for my buddy. $150 each in college station

grabbed some other little things, paddles, lures, heater etc.. but happiest about my 80 qt stainless crawfish pot for $16!

that place was a mad house. i went twice friday morning. nobody was around the kayak section. after i bought those 2 but hadn't left the store yet, i went back to that section of the store and all the clearance tags had been removed from the remaining yak's. guess they changed there minds. they didn't have another other roto molds on clearance anyway.

Comment

Anyone checked stores this morning yet?

Comment

If anyone was able to get a Mr. Buddy heater and wants to let it go, I would be interested. I saw some of the patio heaters at Killeen, but dont think they have them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            Anyone checked stores this morning yet?
            If i get caught in another academy for 6 months i May get smothered in my sleep lol.... I’ve got a living room FULL of stuff literally! After 7 stores and two call from my bank i think i have enough to last my a couple years!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              If i get caught in another academy for 6 months i May get smothered in my sleep lol.... I’ve got a living room FULL of stuff literally! After 7 stores and two call from my bank i think i have enough to last my a couple years!
              Haha!! I could have done the same Friday evening in Bastrop. They had tons of good stuff. I blew through all my play money that I had been accumulating over the last year for my elk hunt I didnt make. But Im still hopeful of scoring a grinder, patio heater, and little buddy heater.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                Haha!! I could have done the same Friday evening in Bastrop. They had tons of good stuff. I blew through all my play money that I had been accumulating over the last year for my elk hunt I didnt make. But Im still hopeful of scoring a grinder, patio heater, and little buddy heater.
                Hit 7 stores in total and I’m not looking at my bank statement for a while lol

Comment

LOL.....Just ask her if she really needs all the shoes she has bought on "sale".

Comment

Hit 7 stores in total and I’m not looking at my bank statement for a while lol
                    I thought I was bad at 6 Pieced together a nice set of Taylomade driver, 3 wood, 3 and 4 hybrid with UT headcovers. All bought at different stores and different prices.

Comment

Found some shoes for my youngest but wasn't on clearance. The one in San Antonio I went to only had odd sized shoes and some crappy looking clothes available. I guess I saved some money by getting nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                        LOL.....Just ask her if she really needs all the shoes she has bought on "sale".
                        My most expensive trip was with her! We had 3 baskets lol we spent an hour putting clothes up for her and the kids.... it’s when you walk in with 5 mr buddies 5 scent crusher bags 3 summit stands 2 canopy’s 5 thermocells etc etc etc she starts wondering
                        Last edited by drop dead fred; 02-11-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Nothing restocked in Austin 183 yet today.

Comment

My most expensive trip was with her! We had 3 baskets lol we spent an hour putting clothes up for her and the kids.... it’s when you walk in with 5 mr buddies 5 scent crusher bags 3 summit stands 2 canopy’s 5 thermocells etc etc etc she starts wondering
                            Cant take those dang women anywhere. LOL

Comment

Found a rockchucker supreme press for $68 in Lewisville this morning.

Comment

Anyone willing to part with one of the MR buddy heaters? pm me if so

Comment

Working...
                                X