Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tx High School Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tx High School Baseball

Who all has kids playing and what school. That way maybe if schedules mix we could meet for a meal before or after

My kid is playing for. Georgetown HS

If anyone playing us let me know

Play Ball

I will be umpiring HS Baseball this year in the San Antonio area. Not quite the same but usually when someone "talks" to me, its with a loud tone of voice lol

Comment

If you call a Georgetown game let me know. I let you know how many calls you missed even though I’m sitting 30 yards away at the wrong angle

Comment

We're in our third year...of tball

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Who all has kids playing and what school. That way maybe if schedules mix we could meet for a meal before or after

My kid is playing for. Georgetown HS

If anyone playing us let me know

Play Ball
          I watched Georgetown play last year in semi-final round at dell diamond. What position he play?

Comment

In... My son is a Junior at Wylie East High, we have a scrimmage tonight against Sachse.

Comment

He is a PO. Cant miss him. He is 6’7” and about as big around as a Louisville Slugger handle

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                We're in our third year...of tball
                It goes fast man. Tball seems like yesterday. Now my son is a sophomore at Central Heights. Got our first win last night with him on the mound.

Comment

My brother is a pitcher for ennis. Signed to play at A&M next year

Comment

If you call a Georgetown game let me know. I let you know how many calls you missed even though I’m sitting 30 yards away at the wrong angle
                    What!? that doesnt happen is High School sports!

Comment

He is a PO. Cant miss him. He is 6’7” and about as big around as a Louisville Slugger handle
                      Lol. That’s a good build for him especially when he fills out some. His release point is way out there I bet

Comment

Sons a Sr. at Crawford..and yes, as stated above, the time has flown by. Really wish it would slow down for the next 4 months!

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                          I watched Georgetown play last year in semi-final round at dell diamond. What position he play?
                          Are you talking about the state semi-finals? Georgetown didnt make it to the tournament last year. My buddy is the Head Coach over there and they are prime for a run this year. They could win it all.

Good luck to your son Glen. I doubt we will play each other this year, being that we are 3A, but we are playing in some bigger tournaments, so maybe we will meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                            Are you talking about the state semi-finals? Georgetown didnt make it to the tournament last year. My buddy is the Head Coach over there and they are prime for a run this year. They could win it all.

Good luck to your son Glen. I doubt we will play each other this year, being that we are 3A, but we are playing in some bigger tournaments, so maybe we will meet up.
                            Okay. It was Georgetown Gateway in the playoffs

Comment

My youngest is a freshman at Lorena. Don't know yet if he will be on the varsity or JV yet. Played SS in JV scrimmage and 2 innings at short, 1 inning at 3b, and pitched an inning in the varsity scrimmage. Varsity is senior heavy with like 14 on the team. I am pretty sure he will travel with the varsity during the 3 tournaments as an extra arm.

Comment

Working...
                              X