Tx High School Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Georgetown has played some great baseball. Headed to Dallas to play the Scotland Yard Tourney. Looks like they are the only 5A and Argyle is the only 4A team in it. Georgetown plays 6 games and 5 are top 25- 6A teams. Sachse, Flower Mound, Keller, Dallas Jesuit, and Southlake. Boys should know how they stack up after this weekend. Wish I could go but gotta work SXSW. Gonna have to get updates from wife who knows little to nothing about baseball.
    Good stuff Glen, good luck to you guys

Comment

Gage got his first varsity home run Friday. He's a 2021 SS.

Funny thing - I'm sure most dads can relate to the son always thinking he needs a new bat. My answer is usually "It's not the arrow it's the Indian!"

In this case I gained some ground, because he is waiting on a replacement for his current broken bat, and he was using a 3 year old "cage" bat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190311_153241.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	24573022

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Came out today

Glenn
        Let me know the next time your son pitches at home.
        The last Georgetown game I went to, coach Foster was playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Clint I will. Probably will not be great baseball as the district is not super competitive. I will le you know and you can go heckle Foster.

Well boys are finished up and headed home. Finished the weekend 4-2. Lost to Keller and Southlake Carrol. Wins against Rockwall, Jesuit, Sasche, and Flower Mound.

State rankings came out today and they are still ranked on top of the 5A
          Last edited by glen; 03-11-2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Clint I will. Probably will not be great baseball as the district is not super competitive. I will le you know and you can go heckle Foster.

Well boys are finished up and headed home. Finished the weekend 4-2. Lost to Keller and Southlake Carrol. Wins against Rockwall, Jesuit, Sasche, and Flower Mound.

State rankings came out today and they are still ranked on top of the 5A

You know your old when the coach of the #1 team in the state is a kid you coached as a kid.

Comment

We just had our first District game, and my son came in to close. 3 innings faced 9 and struck out 5, and he was bummed he walked one. Lol it was the first time he pitched since first scrimmage.

He’s D. Barnes

Comment

Working...
              X