Deer lease - most important item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer lease - most important item?

If you were to rate the most important items for your deer lease, besides the weapon, what would be the important thing that you have on your lease property (feeder, feeder pens, ladder stand, deer blind, etc...) that you couldn't live without.

Also, what is the thing you most wish would be designed/built, to make hunting less of a headache?

Ima just roll this out there...…………..toilet paper. Not any of that punch thru stuff or rougher than a dead mesquite limb. Good, high quality TP.

Comment

Equipment besides bow.... stand. I don’t need anything else

Comment

Fire ring, no deer lease or property is complete without a campfire.

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
          Ima just roll this out there...…………..toilet paper. Not any of that punch thru stuff or rougher than a dead mesquite limb. Good, high quality TP.
          X2...because when you need it and don't have it, all that other equipment won't mean diddly. Or you can do like my brother did and donate his socks to the woods

Comment

Through extensive research I’ve found that baby wipes are far superior to toilet paper.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
              X2...because when you need it and don't have it, all that other equipment won't mean diddly. Or you can do like my brother did and donate his socks to the woods
              Been there! LOL

Comment

South Texas?........A/C for the camp house.

Comment

electricity

Comment

Deer

Comment

Ours would probably be a 4 wheel drive vehicle. Without it, we wouldn't be able to get to our stands. There are 3 of us on my lease and only 2 have 4x4. Our third guy has to walk in up a pretty steep incline right now.

Comment

Cold beer

Comment

Like minded, good people to share it with. Nothing worse than being in camp with a bunch of dudes that don't like each other. Sitting around the fire with the guys in camp is easily half the fun, maybe more.

Comment

Hot tub

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Hot tub

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                              You'd think since I have a pool builder on our lease that we could get a nice hot tub or maybe a lounging pool with a swim-up bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X