No announcement yet.

Alcohol Free February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have too big of a bourbon and wine collection to stop! All in moderation ....

Comment

Actually, today I saw a pic of myself when I looked at the game cam photos.....I might not drink until May

Comment

Give up Mexican Food?

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        ........and more money......

.......well yes, how else are you going to loose weight.

Doctor put me on some meds a few years ago and it STOPPED all alcohol consumption. Never drank much anyway, couple of cases of beer and a bottle of Scotch was my annual consumption. And then there were the frozen margaritas when I ate good sit down mexican food, as a safety net I also gave up sit down mexican food.
        Aw Hail NO!! Lol

Giving up drinking is easy. I work offshore so 3-4 weeks with no alcohol is a regular thing. Now the 7 weeks straight I was offshore in 2014 seemed like forever but I even waited another week to have my Rum & Coke after coming home. Wife didn’t think I would do it so THAT was motivation! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Actually, today I saw a pic of myself when I looked at the game cam photos.....I might not drink until May
          Lol

Comment

9/18/19 was the last day I have drank. Lost 15lbs right off the bat. Gained a few back with cokes and sweets. but dont miss it at all.
            Well thats a lie.

Working out side and coming in when its hot and nasty.. I sure do miss a ice cold beer then.

Comment

Good luck. Look forward to hearing the results.

Comment

Working...
              X