No announcement yet.

2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballgame.. ask for a little Olsen magic in SC and you shall receive ..

Comment

Ags win! Started off slow for sure. Hope Lacy is on tomorrow and our bats stay hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet.. Texas on fs1...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Sweet.. Texas on fs1...
          I'm switching between that and Miss St / Arky on espnu.

Comment

Texas...is kind of stumbling over themselves

Comment

This ...is kind of painful to watch..

Comment

This ...is kind of painful to watch..

I switched over to House Hunters awhile ago. [emoji35]

Comment

Looks like it got ugly in Stillwater tonight. That’s why they play 3 game series. A win tomorrow and a chance to take the series still exists.

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Looks like it got ugly in Stillwater tonight. That’s why they play 3 game series. A win tomorrow and a chance to take the series still exists.

Do you ever post about your Aggies or just flyby Longhorn negatives?[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Ouch, that was a thumping.

Comment

Texas...is kind of stumbling over themselves
                        They have most of the season.

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Do you ever post about your Aggies or just flyby Longhorn negatives?[emoji23][emoji23]

See post #1217 after getting beat this week and post #1249. Follow along Smart.

Comment

See post #1217 after getting beat this week and post #1249. Follow along Smart.

2 out of 20 I guess qualifies as “ever”[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Oklahoma aggy beat Kansas by 20 last week, then lost the next two...that said, Texas just doesn't have the horses this year. They pulled off some late game tricks early in the season to make the record look good, but the pitching staff is just too young to hold up. Elder, Cobb, Fields, and Madden I think will be very good with some more experience and Blair Henley has been great. Losing Hamilton and Petrinsky for the season didn't help at all.

I've really enjoyed the season, either way...the bright spots have been fun. Maybe they can string something together late in the season.

Comment

What most people don't get it's hard for a freshman to preform every week. They are not used to all the travel and the everyday grind at that level, they have to adjust their everyday schedule with practice,school and travel that they are not used to. They will be fine next year it just takes time to adjust. David is a good coach and the building process is coming just give it time.

Comment

Working...
                                X