No announcement yet.

2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday April 2nd is building up to be a big game with the Ags facing the horns in Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
      Tuesday April 2nd is building up to be a big game with the Ags facing the horns in Austin.
      Not really. It's just a midweek game. The weekend starters will not be pitching.

It is, however a better than usual Tuesday matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post

I think so too. I would like to see Texas have a legit option or two step forward to take the brunt of the mid-week work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aggie bats have really heated up the last few weeks. Hopefully it will continue through the weekend against Mizzu.

Comment

Hope shew can keep progressing to whats expected of him...

Comment

Here’s the link for tonight’s game if anyone was looking for it

3-1 cardinals early

Comment

Ags on top
                Horns on bottom
                Tan on his catchers bag ..switch streaming astros replays

Comment

Brahmas with a 14-2 win over the Shorthorns this evening while I kept tabs on Ags gamecast. DBF (and Aggie commit) with a three run bomb and three scoreless innings pitched.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Awful

Comment

Wow, they could only muster 4 hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

UIW is a scrappy bunch, they beat the Ags also.

Comment

Aggie bats stay hot. I’ll be up there Sunday with the wife and kids. Weather looks a little cool and possibly wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Not really. It's just a midweek game. The weekend starters will not be pitching.

It is, however a better than usual Tuesday matchup.
                            This^^^^^. It is sometimes rough to watch the midweek pitching for the Aggies. Heck, they really do not even have a #3 starting pitcher after Childress went down. Live for the weekends!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                              This^^^^^. It is sometimes rough to watch the midweek pitching for the Aggies. Heck, they really do not even have a #3 starting pitcher after Childress went down. Live for the weekends!!!!
                              Roa looked unhittable against Vandy but got the quick hook after giving up two runs in the first against UK. Moo Menefee could develop into a solid #3. I think right now the philosophy is to use whatever pitchers necessary on Friday and Saturday and then piece it together for the Sunday game.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Roa looked unhittable against Vandy but got the quick hook after giving up two runs in the first against UK. Moo Menefee could develop into a solid #3. I think right now the philosophy is to use whatever pitchers necessary on Friday and Saturday and then piece it together for the Sunday game.

Roa was off on Sunday. Wasn’t his day for sure. At least our offense has picked up slack when needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X