2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Baseball

This home plate ump is really awful....like he's trying to suck.

The pitch the arky pitcher made to walk Reynolds has been a strike ALL NIGHT. It's not really a strike, but he's been calling it (and worse) all night.

The zone is the size and shape of the bumper on my truck.

This was called a strike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-20-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Pig fans got quiet real quick here at the disch

Comment

Wooo pig SUCKIE!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57jhWyFLD5U"]T-E-X-A-S Fight! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Sounds like the Hogs might have bad news bears’d it away from the online updates.

Need to sharpen up before conference play gets into full swing!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              Sounds like the Hogs might have bad news bears’d it away from the online updates.

Need to sharpen up before conference play gets into full swing!

It has not been good baseball on either side.

Comment

These midweek games are not really indicative of how good the teams are. Different freshmen pitchers every inning.

I'm betting both teams will be in the mix for a trip to Omaha.
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-20-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Lets all just forget this series ever happened. Uggg Leeeee!

Comment

Glad we got that one! Hook’em

Comment

If anyone around Austin or at the Disch comes across this throwback hat in 7 1/4", I will make it worth your time to grab me one.

Comment

Glad to get the win in that ugly game. Nice split.

On to Frog!!

Comment

Ugly split, whatever that was. Sorry excuse for baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats TU.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;14058241]If anyone around Austin or at the Disch comes across this throwback hat in 7 1/4", I will make it worth your time to grab me one.

I didn’t see this post till today, but I did walk through the store at Disch-Falk last night and they had a bunch of fitted hats, including the one you’re looking for, but every one of them were in sizes 8, 7 5/8, and 7 3/4. Nothing smaller, I asked when they would be getting some more normal sized hats and she said maybe later in the season. Maybe the bookstore has em, ain’t been by there in years but they used to have lots of merchandise in there.

Comment

[quote=FlounderPounder;14059263]
                                Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                If anyone around Austin or at the Disch comes across this throwback hat in 7 1/4", I will make it worth your time to grab me one.

I didn’t see this post till today, but I did walk through the store at Disch-Falk last night and they had a bunch of fitted hats, including the one you’re looking for, but every one of them were in sizes 8, 7 5/8, and 7 3/4. Nothing smaller, I asked when they would be getting some more normal sized hats and she said maybe later in the season. Maybe the bookstore has em, ain’t been by there in years but they used to have lots of merchandise in there.
                                You can not find that Hat anywhere I have tried. If you do please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X