2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Baseball

Attaboy Horns! Swept that #1 corndog azz with a walkoff by TBHer Austin Todd! Wooohoo!

Comment

Great series win! Great AB’s and they showed what it takes to sweep a good team like LSU!

Comment

Texas is extremely young! Nice sweep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Todd with the walk off single!!

Drag all three of those Ls back to the bottom of the boot.

Peterson gacked it up in the 9th, after getting cocky when blue gave him a gift to end the 8th.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Woooooooooooo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Well well well......he's alive...
              Don't forget who beat the shorthorns for a natty not that long ago

Been working on representing 140+ jobs worth upwards of 15 mill. What have you been doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Peterson gacked it up in the 9th, after getting cocky when blue gave him a gift to end the 8th.[emoji23]

My exact thoughts! The first baseman was not smacking that gun today either!

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Don't forget who beat the shorthorns for a natty not that long ago

Been working on representing 140+ jobs worth upwards of 15 mill. What have you been doing?

Nice redirect... and history lesson. [emoji23][emoji23]

You misspelled “my team got swept after ****talking all week[emoji23][emoji23]”. Baaaaww![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

2019 College Baseball

@Bandito10 was awesome to the boys Friday night and pulls out the win for the horns on Sunday...Hook’em 44

Comment

You misspelled “my team got swept after ****talking all week[emoji23][emoji23]”. Baaaaww![emoji23][emoji23]
                      They comin baw.....lmfao.

Broom *****.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        My exact thoughts! The first baseman was not smacking that gun today either!

He was getting an earful from our
                        section friday night after getting run over, then committing an error. He had another yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          He was getting an earful from our
                          section friday night after getting run over, then committing an error. He had another yesterday.

That fire plug can’t stretch. The heckler made sure to tell him he was good and his mama loves him.

Comment

Nice that you came out after you knew the victory was in hand. Very typical. Don't remember talking any baseball smack. I do remember saying that Lsu is not a number one days ago. And, they aren't. Not even top three in the SEC at this point and time. College baseball does not interest me very much. Mostly former select ball players still trying to prove to mommy and daddy that all that $$$$ they spent racing around the state and screaming at umps was worth it.

September is what I am waiting on. Oh, and tell your little bro Bobette I do not accept IOU's

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Nice that you came out after you knew the victory was in hand. Very typical. Don't remember talking any baseball smack. I do remember saying that Lsu is not a number one days ago. And, they aren't. Not even top three in the SEC at this point and time. College baseball does not interest me very much. Mostly former select ball players still trying to prove to mommy and daddy that all that $$$$ they spent racing around the state and screaming at umps was worth it.

September is what I am waiting on. Oh, and tell your little bro Bobette I do not accept IOU's

That’s some world class BS if LSU is winning. [emoji23][emoji23]. Lmao... you are the ultimate spin master when your team gets beat. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Aldo lmao at coming out when the victory is in hand? I was thinking LSU was going to win 2 outta 3 all week. So what did you expect me to do? Risk looking like a winder likker like you[emoji23][emoji23].. And I said something before today’s game to you. Keep reaching Baaaaw!! Keeeep reeeeachin’

Comment

They comin baws. Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X