No announcement yet.

2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the Longhorns. They flat out have kicked the Tigers butt this weekend. I am afraid our pitching has been highly overrated and it's going to be a long painful season. I hope they make me eat Crow Gumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
      Congrats to the Longhorns. They flat out have kicked the Tigers butt this weekend. I am afraid our pitching has been highly overrated and it's going to be a long painful season. I hope they make me eat Crow Gumbo.

I've seen some good pitching, they just seem young/inexperienced. Some of them have great stuff, they are just learning to "pitch".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well crap. My grandson is not feeling well today. We're gonna go to another game later in the season due to that and the less than desirable weather. Dangit, I was ready for some Matt's. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I've seen some good pitching, they just seem young/inexperienced. Some of them have great stuff, they are just learning to "pitch".

I sure hope so Dale. They have given up a lot of runs and walks in just about every game.

Comment

Great weekend of college baseball. Spent the weekend watching my son play in Tyler then stopped off in Nacogdoches to watch a friend play.

Comment

Horns tied up in the fifth with some bad defense and a wild pitch.

Comment

Don’t worry too much about that LSU pitching staff. Upside is off the charts.

Comment

Texas defense is gonna have to tighten up to give the bullpen any chance. Tough to beat anyone kicking the ball around.

Comment

I was just thinking how Texas hasn't missed Hamilton that much and that Reagan has been stellar.

Comment

Lsu is way overrated for being that young. Definitely not a number one or a top ten team. Too bad their best pitcher did not make the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Lsu is way overrated for being that young. Definitely not a number one or a top ten team. Too bad their best pitcher did not make the series.

Well well well......he's alive...

Comment

Chase....is that you?

Comment

That was a **** call on the 3rd strike to Shaw. Nothing within 3 inches of there has been a strike all day. Aweful.

Can't complain when you can't stop a ground ball though.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Make up call!

Giving away an out in the 9th, down two...will NEVER make sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X