Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...empty..

Comment

MLB is just not as fun to watch. I’ll tune in to the Astros now and then. Until next season.

Comment

ULL Ragin Cajuns head coach Tony Robichaux passed away today. Great man that was well respected. Very sad to lose him at only 57.

Comment

Terrible news

Comment

****, that's awful. Was this unexpected, or had he been sick?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              ****, that's awful. Was this unexpected, or had he been sick?
              57 years young …. Heart attack 10 days ago, was doing fine, and came home from hospital. Several days ago he was rushed to the Cardiology ER at Ochsner Hospital in NOLA. He was in critical condition with reports of kidney/organ failure. I think something happened during the open heart surgery and complications post-op led to his passing

Comment

Just terrible...I really enjoyed that series last spring and the interviews they did with him, as well as the links you posted.

Having a small baller really makes me appreciate old school baseball men even more than I always have.

Comment

Comment

Just terrible...I really enjoyed that series last spring and the interviews they did with him, as well as the links you posted.

Having a small baller really makes me appreciate old school baseball men even more than I always have.

Coaches last presser, even after losing in the SBC tourney.... it was all about the kids and teaching them life is more than just baseball.

https://twitter.com/shutupdavepod/st...576813056?s=12

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hes certainly got a buzz goin in aggieland..

Comment

Can he teach “hitting”? As long as RC is the skipper, this boat goes nowhere.

Comment

Ragin Cajuns hire Matt Deggs from Sam Houston state. Not a big name but he’s familiar with the program as he used to be the associate head coach at Ull. He’s done well at shsu.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                              Ragin Cajuns hire Matt Deggs from Sam Houston state. Not a big name but he’s familiar with the program as he used to be the associate head coach at Ull. He’s done well at shsu.

Was he the head guy at SHSU?

Comment

Was he the head guy at SHSU?

Yes that's him...this would appear to be a side step type move. He seemed primed and in line for a Power 5 Division I job. (Not knocking Cajun bsbl - they have a great program)

He has a great story and wrote a book about coaching baseball called "The Pack".

Comment

Working...
                                X