No announcement yet.

2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have thoroughly enjoyed the last two games.....hope this doesnt bite me in the butt seeing they still need 3 outs.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I have thoroughly enjoyed the last two games.....hope this doesnt bite me in the butt seeing they still need 3 outs.
      The entire Omaha tournament has been some dang good baseball! Gonna see a lot of these kids in the majors...…...incredible talent across the nation!

Comment

Michigan still good or nah?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Not quite good enough...

Comment

Hats off to Michigan for getting hot at the end of the season......Yippeee Vandy, momma happy.

Ok, how long till football starts?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Ok, how long till football starts?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                They got hot, and got lucky. Still not as good as some of these windbags would have you think.

Hot and lucky has won a few titles in the past though.

Comment

Comical.

Yeah they suck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The kid that pitched game two for Vandy is a stud. If he stays healthy he is gonna get PAID.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      They got hot, and got lucky. Still not as good as some of these windbags would have you think.

Hot and lucky has won a few titles in the past though.

LMAO!! Ol DMo trying to save face after the loss with "subjective facts".

Comment

Lol, I already admitted they were better than I gave them credit for.

After watching them play 5 or 6 games, I don't believe they are the 2nd best team in the country. Is that good enough for you face value types?? Or as someone I know would describe you..."ballwatchers"?

Comment

Well, they eliminated #1 in their yard. They beat #8 twice. Pummeled them the second time. Beat everyone else they played in the post season and took #2 to 3 games.

They were definitely top 2-3 AT THE END OF THE SEASON.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Lol, I already admitted they were better than I gave them credit for.

After watching them play 5 or 6 games, I don't believe they are the 2nd best team in the country. Is that good enough for you face value types?? Or as someone I know would describe you..."ballwatchers"?

If their hot is good enough to beat the number one team in the country at their house and good enough to carry them all the way to game 3 of the CWS final where all but one of the “very good” teams failed to get to, I’ll take hot over very good all day long.

I guess all the other teams were either cold or not really very good in the first place either ..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

good stuff

Comment

I always hate seeing the college baseball season end.

Comment

Working...
                                X