No announcement yet.

2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a great game. Tech came through in the big moments. Arkansas not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      So was that “Choke Eagle”?? What a colossal melt down......LOL

Auburn 3rd baseman can’t find a rock big enough to hide under. Why not tag that runner to end the game??
      He could have stepped on 3rd base as well. He would have beat the runner there.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
        He could have stepped on 3rd base as well. He would have beat the runner there.
        Wasn’t a force.....

Comment

Wreck'em Tech!!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]960908[/ATTACH]

Comment

Michigan.....#flashinthepan #notthatgood

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Michigan.....#flashinthepan #notthatgood

They’re playing well at the right time, no doubt. A hot team can sure make a run in Omaha, we’ve seen that before.

I’m still not a believer, but I didn’t see much of their game today. And

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Michigan has had 2 really good pitching outings in their 2 games. Now do they have a 3rd?
                  Tech is getting production from somewhere different each game it seems. There is no place a pitcher can relax against their lineup.

Wreck Em

pray for rain

Comment

Michigan isn't that impressive IMO, FSU lives and dies by the long ball, It sucks they can't hit an 88mph fastball down the pipe because they are trying to hit it 700ft every swing. I expect Tech to beat the Noles, their luck is running out. The few hard hit balls FSU has hit either are right at someone or a couple feet foul.

Comment

Yeah. The only went out to LA and eliminated the overall 1 seed and started 2-0 in Omaha.

They're no good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wreck em!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                          Michigan has had 2 really good pitching outings in their 2 games. Now do they have a 3rd?
                          Tech is getting production from somewhere different each game it seems. There is no place a pitcher can relax against their lineup.

Wreck Em

pray for rain
                          May not need a 3rd pitcher. With the rest they are going to get, the first game starter is probably going to pitch their next game. This 2-0 starts sets their pitching staff up for way more rest than the rest of the clubs!

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Yeah. The only went out to LA and eliminated the overall 1 seed and started 2-0 in Omaha.

They're no good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Took the words right out of my mouth. I’m no MIchigan baseball fan but they deserve a lot more respect than some of the folks around here are giving them for those exact reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Took the words right out of my mouth. I’m no MIchigan baseball fan but they deserve a lot more respect than some of the folks around here are giving them for those exact reasons

Maybe so.

Maybe just got hot at the right time.

Doesn’t matter which, as long as they keep winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can be melancholy about some things..but the W in the right coloumn overrules any opinion on impression you may or may not have.

Comment

Working...
                                X