2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
    Cold bats.....cold defense also. I believe they rank last in the SEC in fielding as well. May want to fact check that. I thought the commentators mentioned it.
    That’s accurate and they are last in hitting. This team doesn’t know how to win and that’s coaching. No heart.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      That’s accurate and they are last in hitting. This team doesn’t know how to win and that’s coaching. No heart.
      I hate be rough on them.....just want to see them win the games they should and score some runs. My son is 22 now and played lots of Baseball. He was not able to sign with any College teams due to a shoulder injury....just had it looked at again last week. Anyways.....he tells me....you stand in the batters box and face 92-94mph. It’s not that easy. I get it but I would still like to see the Aggies hit the ball and play good defense. Is that asking too much. LOL.

Comment

I hate be rough on them.....just want to see them win the games they should and score some runs. My son is 22 now and played lots of Baseball. He was not able to sign with any College teams due to a shoulder injury....just had it looked at again last week. Anyways.....he tells me....you stand in the batters box and face 92-94mph. It’s not that easy. I get it but I would still like to see the Aggies hit the ball and play good defense. Is that asking too much. LOL.
        It’s not just “not hitting”, it’s not knowing the situation you’re hitting in. Will Bolt is an absolute must to be gone.....my buddy’s son played on this team last year as a freshman and was red shirted this year. I hear it straight from the horses mouth. The coaching is horrendous, their approach is horrendous. The kids are all athletes and could obviously hit before they got to CS or they wouldn’t be there. Maybe our new AD, Ross Bjork, will shake this club up with some MUST changes.

Comment

It’s not just “not hitting”, it’s not knowing the situation you’re hitting in. Will Bolt is an absolute must to be gone.....my buddy’s son played on this team last year as a freshman and was red shirted this year. I hear it straight from the horses mouth. The coaching is horrendous, their approach is horrendous. The kids are all athletes and could obviously hit before they got to CS or they wouldn’t be there. Maybe our new AD, Ross Bjork, will shake this club up with some MUST changes.
          It may be that time. Bolt has been there awhile. Something has to change. Are they still using Easton bats??? They are terrible. My son never had a good thing to say about that brand. DeMarini and Louisville Slugger were his go-to bats. He said Easton has no pop. I’m way out here on a limb of course....again, something has to change....recruiting. I don’t know. I get more fired up about Baseball than I do Football. I quit posting on the Football thread because SMART hurt my feelings. LOL

Comment

I quit posting on the Football thread because SMART hurt my feelings. LOL
            SMART hurts a lot of feelings, because he's a miserable, lonely person who eats a lot of chicken fried steak...….I've heard!!

Comment

SMART hurts a lot of feelings, because he's a miserable, lonely person who eats a lot of chicken fried steak...….I've heard!!
              You know I’m referring to you buying me a CFS dinner at Antler Cafe one day......

Comment

Tcu kickin okielights butt
                6-0 T4

Comment

That can change in a hurry with oklahoma aggy, those cats can swat the pelota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im not a fan of LSU.. but that whistling vandy guy is annoying AF..
                    VANDY 4-0 LSU T3

OKIELIGHT 2-6 TCU B7

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      That can change in a hurry with oklahoma aggy, those cats can swat the pelota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Well u called that one..
                      Osu Salami..
                      Tie ballgame

Comment

Vandy an annoying AF whistler 5-0 over lsu

Comment

Whistler just got booted from game

Comment

Well crap.. hes back in another section

Comment

Okie can pound . ****.