Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas has the worst looking hat in college ball

Comment

Idk about Dox (can’t spell his name) benfore the 9th, let him go out, and give it a shot in the 9th.

Something has to change with the bats, a new hitting coach is a must, you give up 4 hits and two games and still lose them, you gotta be able to score at least one to win, and they can’t hit to save their lives

Comment

Ags have Omaha worthy pitching with ice cold bats!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          True story.

Comment

No joke 600+ strikeouts in the year (pitching) and I believe only one guy hitting above .300

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
              Kansas has the worst looking hat in college ball
              the hat looks better than the team does most of the time.

Comment

Is there any precedent to firing a hitting coach prior to a CWS run? I'm not sure the bats could get worse and maybe someone else on the staff has a better idea of how to approach the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Is there any precedent to firing a hitting coach prior to a CWS run? I'm not sure the bats could get worse and maybe someone else on the staff has a better idea of how to approach the plate.
                  Until the NCAA pulls their head out of their *****, it's hard to have both. Just not enough money to go around.

Comment

That was about the craziest ending to an LSU game that i've ever seen.

http://https://twitter.com/LSUbaseba...63724786397184
                    Last edited by RaginCagin; 05-23-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Why in the HELL do you pull a pitcher that has thrown only 99 pitches and given up NOTHING as far as hits to ANYONE! These losses and especially this one is on Childress! He probably cost them a chance to host a Regional. I would be they do not get to host period! Hitting was atrocious, but if the pitcher is throwing like they both were, why change? Let them win or loose it!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        That was about the craziest ending to an LSU game that i've ever seen.

http://https://twitter.com/LSUbaseba...63724786397184
                        We comin' baw!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Why in the HELL do you pull a pitcher that has thrown only 99 pitches and given up NOTHING as far as hits to ANYONE! These losses and especially this one is on Childress! He probably cost them a chance to host a Regional. I would be they do not get to host period! Hitting was atrocious, but if the pitcher is throwing like they both were, why change? Let them win or loose it!
                          LSU probably jut took A&M's chance to host with that win.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                            LSU probably jut took A&M's chance to host with that win.
                            Bring on the Gatorade shower!

Comment

[QUOTE=Mudslinger;14163804]Why in the HELL do you pull a pitcher that has thrown only 99 pitches and given up NOTHING as far as hits to ANYONE! These losses and especially this one is on Childress! He probably cost them a chance to host a Regional. I would be they do not get to host period! Hitting was atrocious, but if the pitcher is throwing like they both were, why change? Let them win or loose it![/QUOTE

Agreed on hosting. Not happening.

Comment

Cold bats.....cold defense also. I believe they rank last in the SEC in fielding as well. May want to fact check that. I thought the commentators mentioned it.

Comment

Working...
                                X