Leander Kitty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by staplehawk View Post
    I think there are a few TBH'ers in the area. We should do a Leander 3D Shoot n brews meetup.
    brew meetup for sure

Comment

" I thought I saw a putty tat"

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        There was one killed near Georgetown about 4 years ago.
        Not recalling this. Where abouts?

Comment

Mountain lion...... wow!!!!

Comment

That's pretty cool, I sure hope it gets away from town without getting killed. That would be a bit of a shock to see, if you were walking out to your car in the middle of the night. My first thought would be someone's pet cougar got loose. Then have thought of, should I try catching it. **** sure would not want to try catching a wild one. When I was a kid, we knew a woman that had one as a pet, first time that thing came busting through the doors in her shop, it scared the crap out of me.

Comment

All I've seen on my place is bobcats & yotes... potbellied pigs,horses and cows...but no Mt. lions. I am sure they are near by though.

Comment

We had a member claim to see a cougar this year, but he was not slinging lead so I am certain it was a bobcat. We have the terrain and the food, but I have never seen a track.

I told the guy if I saw one my gun would be empty regardless of great shot or not. He disagreed with me.. What say yall?

**note this is a non cow pasture and if you miss you hit dirt..

Comment

That is impressive, lion for sure. Keep pets and kids in at night.

Comment

Kitty.Kitty

Comment

Wow. That will keep the little yapping dogs in check.

Comment

Cool

Comment

The mascot got loose .

Comment

Again just because you haven’t seen one personally doesn’t mean everyone else is out and out lying.

Comment

Dang that's crazy! Lock up everything... Would love to get a shot at one of those suckers...

Comment

LOL very cool. But yet some still refuse to believe that they are highly likely to be in every county in this state.. Most without a doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X