No announcement yet.

2019 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing so far. I was planning on staying until 8:30. Camera shows them here either before sunset or after midnight. Hmm

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
      Nothing so far. I was planning on staying until 8:30. Camera shows them here either before sunset or after midnight. Hmm

I'm in till 8 ish
      5 am rolls in early

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Oohh feeder just spun [emoji1303][emoji1303]

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
          Oohh feeder just spun [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Better check into that. It'll be 9 o'clock when it spins next week. Same darkness, just a different time.[emoji23]

Comment

I'm out. Wind couldn't have been better if I had set out a fan. Pigs just didn't want to play. Beautiful sit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              I'm out. Wind couldn't have been better if I had set out a fan. Pigs just didn't want to play. Beautiful sit though.

[emoji1303]
              I called it at 815 myself.
              Fixing to go to bed

Comment

I'm In the blind.
                Might not see anything. Shot at a coyote by the gate with the pistol. It ran off.

Comment

The best to ya.

Comment

Feeder just spun......

Comment

Good luck. Ill follow along

Comment

Good luck PB2! I took off next week to hunt, so hopefully I'll get in a night or two.

Comment

PB2, anything on camera lately? Hope to be back after them after crane hunt next weekend. Hogs still are streaky where I hunt. No set time or days when they come. They just show up whenever they want to and I always have a nice spread of corn put out for them. Lazy, ungrateful bastages

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            PB2, anything on camera lately? Hope to be back after them after crane hunt next weekend. Hogs still are streaky where I hunt. No set time or days when they come. They just show up whenever they want to and I always have a nice spread of corn put out for them. Lazy, ungrateful bastages
                            In haven't checked in over a month.
                            Meant to Thursday but forgot spare cards

Comment

Feeder just spun again.
                              It's starting to get cold.
                              Might call it soon

Comment

I was out at 930
                                Didn't see anything

Comment

Working...
                                X