X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Git em PB2!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pig hit and bleeding but ran into some thick stuff, won't spend much time looking for hom today, I've got more pigs to kill . lol

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
        Pig hit and bleeding but ran into some thick stuff, won't spend much time looking for hom today, I've got more pigs to kill . lol

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Alright dbp!

Comment

Well I didn't see or hear anymore pigs after the shot. I did follow the pigs trail for a little way but it was really thick and already somewhat dark in there and I didn't have a light so I thought it best to back out. I like to keep and donate the meat when I can but it doesn't always work out. I may go back tomorrow again and see if I can find him.

Comment

Well I didn't see or hear anymore pigs after the shot. I did follow the pigs trail for a little way but it was really thick and already somewhat dark in there and I didn't have a light so I thought it best to back out. I like to keep and donate the meat when I can but it doesn't always work out. I may go back tomorrow again and see if I can find him.

I'd like to donate the meat as well.
              How does one go about doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                I'd like to donate the meat as well.
                How does one go about doing that?
                I've donated to a local family that needs it and also (Bigdraw) on here and his daughter have a great organization where they take pigs in for donation.

Comment

I've donated to a local family that needs it and also (Bigdraw) on here and his daughter have a great organization where they take pigs in for donation.

Ok

Comment

I'm still out.

Anyone else?

A coon showed up. He saw the red light from my flashlight and hot scarce. He come back in 3X. If it's the same coon he's been short @ 2X.

My Spidey senses just started tingling...

Comment

I'm tired.
                      Didn't see anything.
                      Maybe tomorrow night....

Comment

Went out this morning and found my pig not 10 yards away from where I last looked for him yesterday. I had made a really good shot but used different ammo than I normally do and it obviously didn't perform as well, never have had a pig get up from the hornadys I normally use. The hornadys rarely get a passthrough but do some serious damage. The federal fusion I had used yesterday got a passthrough but the exit hole was small so it expanded very little if any.

Comment

Went out this morning and found my pig not 10 yards away from where I last looked for him yesterday. I had made a really good shot but used different ammo than I normally do and it obviously didn't perform as well, never have had a pig get up from the hornadys I normally use. The hornadys rarely get a passthrough but do some serious damage. The federal fusion I had used yesterday got a passthrough but the exit hole was small so it expanded very little if any.

Which Hornady?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                            Which Hornady?
                            American Whitetail

Comment

American Whitetail

Good to know! That's what I bought for my .308, but I've only shot it a couple times to sight it in. Been shooting Remington core lokt in my wife's .243 and the exit hole is not much bigger than the entrance.

Comment

Decided to take the bow out this evening, the Halon 32 still hasn't seen blood so maybe I can make it happen today

Comment

Working...
                                X