Clear All

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
    Where do you get them pies?

Smart is a Moon Pie distributor.

Comment

Glad to hear they recovered it!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        Just got the call from Jackson co sheriff office . My mule has been recovered. It was still at the guys place that I confronted yesterday.
        Keith I am glad you got some closer on one the bad things that happen to you
        And really do wish you the best of luck on all that other stuff
        Bad things happen to good people

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          Wow....thinkin Pilar may be bipolar. Sure changed your tune pretty quick.....

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
            Wow....thinkin Pilar may be bipolar. Sure changed your tune pretty quick.....

Let's leave it alone and be thankful the OP got his Mule back.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Let's leave it alone and be thankful the OP got his Mule back.
              This.

Hopefully the jack wagon that was caught with the mule gets what he deserves to the fullest. I cant stand a thief.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got the call from Jackson co sheriff office . My mule has been recovered. It was still at the guys place that I confronted yesterday.
                That has to be the dumbest criminal ever. Congrats on getting it back

Comment

I really think you live for drama or some sick symphony
                  And have to play some sick games to receive your dramatic fixes
                  Shame ! Shame ! On you
                  The drama never stops
                  Maybe the cops are on to you and don’t bother with you because you are a major drama queen
                  Or have a meth problem or ???
                  Ok
                  But you continue to prove other wise , crying about the LEO’S not helping you and
                  Sobbing about your pathetic self. Doesn’t help your cause after awhile

Pilar, you have been a member here 2 years, and you attack a long time member, accusing him of being a meth head? What a piece of work you must be! I am hoping you are just posting while drunk and are not really the jerk you come across as!

You need to attend Bownanza and meet a few members to get a better feel for what this site is all about. Heck, at a minimum, complete your profile with your name and location if you are going to badmouth folks you don't even know!

I wish Will Rogers could have met you!

Keith, I am glad they found your Mule!

Comment

Thanks Burn!!

Comment

Thank you , and bless your heart [emoji16]

Comment

Just got back from the sheriff office. He is claiming he bought it from a lady named Linda for 125 dollars. Now if you ain’t smart enough to realize it’s stolen for that price you deserve what’s coming to ya . I told the S.O I want to file charges. I have a feeling after he runs a background check either him or the brother in law will be a convicted felon . At the time I left the officer had not ran a background check on them . Only a phone interview. All I can do is wait and see. It’s in the officers and DA’s hands . I want to thank everyone that has helped me recovery my mule . One member in particular. You know who you are . Thank you very much .

Comment

Glad you recovered it and I hope this is a sign that your luck is headed in the right direction! Also good on you for being the better man in this thread!

Comment

Well I said it would be at the bottom of a pond by now and its not. Good thread to show that sometimes a cool head and demeanor against all that's thrown at you will prevail.

Comment

Just got back from the sheriff office. He is claiming he bought it from a lady named Linda for 125 dollars. Now if you ain’t smart enough to realize it’s stolen for that price you deserve what’s coming to ya . I told the S.O I want to file charges. I have a feeling after he runs a background check either him or the brother in law will be a convicted felon . At the time I left the officer had not ran a background check on them . Only a phone interview. All I can do is wait and see. It’s in the officers and DA’s hands . I want to thank everyone that has helped me recovery my mule . One member in particular. You know who you are . Thank you very much .
                              Sounds like you did the right thing by not escalating the situation when you first met them. Congrats to you for keeping your cool.

Comment

Hell yes! Bout all I can add to such an awesome outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X