No announcement yet.

Be careful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it man, that doesnt sound like any fun at all. Hang in there......

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Now the Safety professional in me has to ask extension or an Aframe ladder (stepladder) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        I feel off the roof a year ago putting up Christmas light. I landed on my side on top of the ladder and concrete. Broke a few ribs and some scrapes and bruises. I consider myself lucky I didn’t land on my back and break it.

Prayers up for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Not to be funny, but isn't there alot of %^&* you are known for getting into???

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos1 View Post
          Not to be funny, but isn't there alot of %^&* you are known for getting into???
          Not too bad. I had arrow explode and hit my wrist but that wasnt technically my fault.

One of my buddies ( and i use that term loosely) had my name changed after the fall.
          Last edited by Mayhem; 01-24-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Prayers up for recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
              Mike-please recover quickly-can't have you missing from the shop. Who is gonna tell me my stuff is too old to work on???? Hope you are OK.

Glad to hear I am not the only one he tells that too.

Mike hope you get better bud!

Comment

Update. Go back in a week and do xrays again. If no more "compression" of vertabra then just therapy and take it easy. Been trying to find definition of easy. Hard to do self employeed I'm lucky and I know it. Pain left and just soreness now.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Be careful with the Morphine.
                  that was my thought as well. that stuff has screwed up too many good people.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                      that was my thought as well. that stuff has screwed up too many good people.
                      Only took one shot of that at the emergency room. Tylenol with codeine now and not needing to much of it. Tears up my stomach.

Comment

Glad your doing better! I made a Z out of my wrist years ago falling when a ladder slipped! Know several people that have been injured or died from falling off of ladders.

Comment

Working...
                        X