Who bow hunts out of a box blind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I'm too old and fat to be climbing trees....love hunting out of a box or krivoman blind and have been since 2007. We have 14 pens on our place and they all have box bow blinds or krivomans on them.

[ATTACH]943215[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]943216[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]943217[/ATTACH]
    What Smart said. After my climber incident, I stay low.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I'm too old and fat to be climbing trees....love hunting out of a box or krivoman blind and have been since 2007. We have 14 pens on our place and they all have box bow blinds or krivomans on them.

[ATTACH]943215[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]943216[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]943217[/ATTACH]
      What Smart said. After my climber incident, I stay low.

Comment

Tagged. I have some tank bling builds coming up later this year. Hunting northwest Oklahoma in late December sealed the deal for me. We have to get some boxes and tanks done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I built a bow box blind 15 years ago and still use it. I've shot more deer from it than any other stand. It is 10 yards from my feeder. It also measures 8' x 8' x 6'. I have 2 windows with shoot through mesh stapled down and 2 windows covered with burlap just so I can look in other directions.

Last year I ran a propane heater and shot a really nice buck at 12 yards.

Comment

Heck ya. How are you suppose to get rested hanging in a tree.. my best sleep comes from the walls of a box blind

Comment

I built this and love this little guy. Comes apart in half so I can move it or take it on other yearly hunts I do. This picture is from 2012 when we built it but I switched to a double bull a few years ago and love it.

Comment

A round box
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie_bowtech View Post
                  I built this and love this little guy. Comes apart in half so I can move it or take it on other yearly hunts I do. This picture is from 2012 when we built it but I switched to a double bull a few years ago and love it.

Very similar to the Woodseytoo blind and platform. The only problem is high wind will break every fiberglass rod in every hub in the blind.

Comment

Comment

This is the last one I built:

I also have a couple Krivoman blinds, and they are the cats meow!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X