No announcement yet.

86 yard bow shot on a javelina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears you dragged that poor defenseless dead buck all over the ranch to get that perfect picture! Abuse of a carcass? Dang it man whats wrong with you!

Comment

This is hilarious, a guy kills a deer with a rifle at a grand and recovers it and gets crucified on here then this guy WOUNDS a Javi with his bow at 86 yards, does not recover it and is celebrated. What the heck am I missing here?
      Last edited by UltraMax; 01-23-2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
        This is hilarious, a guy kills a deer with a rifle at a grand and recovers it and gets crucified on here then this guy WOUNDS a Javi with his bow at 86 yards, does not recover it and is celebrated. What the heck am I missing here?

I think you’re seeing only what you choose to see. Each have had a variety of opinions, positive and negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

In the end social media will be the downfall of hunting. Not extinction of animals, not deer strapped to jeep hoods.
          The shot in my opinion was ill advised. However I've probably made one or two of those in my time. Hind sight is 20/20 and perception determines the point of view. However getting on this platform and celebrating wounding and losing an animal, game or not, is in poor taste.

Gary

Comment

Working...
          X