Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any post season reviews on the Bucees ASF EZ feeder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been real happy with mine. It has been in place since late winter and hasn't missed a beat.

Comment

Had ours out for a year now, still running good

Comment

Any more updates on these? I've got 2 of the AsF stand and fills..but I'm thinking I will buy one of these at Buccees.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

There's another thread that has LOTS of info and details... Mine's been out about 8 weeks but so far, so good... Sucker flat throws the corn hard and far if you have the motor speed on high!

Comment

We have 3 out at our property and they are awesome. 1 has been out over a year now with no issues and the other 2 went out a month ago. Personal opinion can't beat it for the price and ASF warranties them as well.

Comment

I've had to do more than a little work on mine. If you have hogs they'll get under it through the open ends without the cross braces. They were able to smash the chinsy wire cover and short out the motor and timer. I replaced the parts (asf supplied) and put a couple bars across there. Been good for few weeks now.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                I've had to do more than a little work on mine. If you have hogs they'll get under it through the open ends without the cross braces. They were able to smash the chinsy wire cover and short out the motor and timer. I replaced the parts (asf supplied) and put a couple bars across there. Been good for few weeks now.

I went ahead and stopped at Mummes and picked up another stand and fill....they've improved them more than the older ones I have...added corn plates at the bottom so the corn can't fall directly under the feeder and added 2 pin hinges in different spots than the previous ones on the access to the lower unit. 200 more than the EZfeeder but peace of mind convinced me to do it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have put 4 out so far, replacing last 2 barrels winch ups after season. They have been great for the money, we have pins around 3 of them but the other has held up to pigs and cows with no issues. We have several ASF and a Lamco on the place also - it throws better than the other ASF and has been very reliable.

Comment

Working...
                  X