Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, that didn't go as planned! At least nobody got hurt.... yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes!

Skinny

Comment

Bought mine at TVs it was a 60 gun safe they loaded it on my trailer on its back after I placed lots of padding the cardboard on top of that. When I got home I used a few carpet lined 2x6’s as ramps to slide it off the trailer while it was on its back then it went onto it’s bottom, I then stood it up. I used a stair walking dolly to move it into the house with my wife as a guide around the front door. Once inside I used furniture slides to move it into place. Did it by myself but it wore my old self out doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used pvc to move a couple. One with me and the wife, 20 years ago. 700 lbs. One last summer with my son in law and my grandson, 600 lbs. We used pvc. Hardest part with either was moving on and off the truck.

Comment

Glad nobody got hurt. My dad was small talking with the manager of academy when they came over the radio and said they dropped a safe. Out of curiosity he followed him up there and offered to give him half price for it. Turned out with only a small dent in the the top corner.

Comment

Your 6 rifles are going to get lonely in there!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
              Your 6 rifles are going to get lonely in there!
              Haha, you think I'm gonna show a pic with everything? The right side is about 3/4 full and the left side has about 5 guns in it, plus 6-7 handguns in the door. When I got my FFL and had to log all my personal guns, I was actually kinda shocked ay how many I had. Now, as my friends bring me guns to work on, I am running out of space, so I bought the big one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X