Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    And I own Yeti roadies.
    [/IMG]
    Cant hide money !

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Cant hide money !

Is this where I say all my customers gave them to me like you do daddy Warbucks...?....

Comment

Is this where I say all my customers gave them to me like you do daddy Warbucks...?....
        They know a poor boy when they see one! Sympathy goods!

Comment

Man... got my cooler in today and I’m a little confused. Easttexashunter said we were ordering junk. I must have got the wrong cooler because this sucker is **** niiiice... especially for $50! And I own Yeti roadies.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice!....mine got delivered today to....cant wait to unbox it! Thanks OP

Comment

nvrmind
            Last edited by Smart; 01-24-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Just called our local store. he checked on line and they all show to be gone!

Comment

Had to email them about mine. It will be here tomorrow. Good timing, I'm leaving Monday headed to Florida. I get to see how it does right away.

Comment

Looks like my order got canceled as well. But I tried again today. The online purchase is shut down now but I found a local store in Fort worth that had 2 so I went and picked them up. BAM!

Comment

I got mine today and yeah it's nice but I have no idea why I bought it. I have to get a handle on my online impulse shopping No place to store another cooler that I don't need.

If anyone that missed out wants to run by my office in Katy during business hours, I'll sell it for what I paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                      Looks like my order got canceled as well. But I tried again today. The online purchase is shut down now but I found a local store in Fort worth that had 2 so I went and picked them up. BAM!

Did you call or see it was available online at that store? Every $50 store in DFW I have looked at has said not available..

I need to find one more...

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                        I got mine today and yeah it's nice but I have no idea why I bought it. I have to get a handle on my online impulse shopping No place to store another cooler that I don't need.

If anyone that missed out wants to run by my office in Katy during business hours, I'll sell it for what I paid.
                        I live in Cypress and will buy it from you. Shoot me a PM.

Comment

I almost impulse bought one but realized I don't need another cooler. They do look nice

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post

Lol, didn't you just sell me your Kodi Roadie?

Comment

Did you call or see it was available online at that store? Every $50 store in DFW I have looked at has said not available..

I need to find one more...
                              I called a store and he did a search for me. It was the only store in the metroplex that had any. they just happened to be 10 minutes down the road from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                                I called a store and he did a search for me. It was the only store in the metroplex that had any. they just happened to be 10 minutes down the road from me.

Bummer....thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X