No announcement yet.

New Gillette ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just more of the Marxist agenda. An attempt to blur the gender lines and create pansy men who are less apt to fight back. Used to it by now. **** em all!
    Last edited by JLivi1224; 01-16-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      I just watched the ad for the first time. I was really expecting something horrible towards men and "manliness" in general. All I see is an ad saying it's not ok to harass women, and bully people. Who's offended by that?
      This is exactly what just happened to me, never seen that ad before. I didn't get offended by the commercial, but I generally could care less what others think.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
        The ad did what I believe it was intended to do.....create a conversation
        This guy gets it. It wasn't meant to make you buy a razor. It was meant for the masses to talk about it and keep them in the spotlight. This will probably result in a ton of sales because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Aren’t ads supposed to promote a product? I didn’t see anything there to make me want to use a Gillette razor.
          I'm with you.

Comment

The only thing that's bothersome to me: the ad (and those who are so adamant that Gillette somehow "got this one right") seemingly implies that each of these situations are not only common, but so common that a for-profit entity need take the time to downsplain to the male masses the error in their "toxic" ways.

IMO, this ad has less to do with being a "better man" than it does with being a decent human being. My immediate response to each of the ad's "appropriate" reactions was "Yeah, no ****."

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
              This is exactly what just happened to me, never seen that ad before. I didn't get offended by the commercial, but I generally could care less what others think.
              Same here, but I do agree, the ad made it appear as if the non rapist, non harrasers were the minority. Only a select few know and do the right thing. That's were they lost it.

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
              This guy gets it. It wasn't meant to make you buy a razor. It was meant for the masses to talk about it and keep them in the spotlight. This will probably result in a ton of sales because of it.
              Woman need to shave too

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                The only thing that's bothersome to me: the ad (and those who are so adamant that Gillette somehow "got this one right") seemingly implies that each of these situations are not only common, but so common that a for-profit entity need take the time to downsplain to the male masses the error in their "toxic" ways.

IMO, this ad has less to do with being a "better man" than it does with being a decent human being. My immediate response to each of the ad's "appropriate" reactions was "Yeah, no ****."
                The second half of this response >>

Comment

Honestly I don’t understand why the uproar. Reading though this post you would think if anyone was threatening masculinity it would be definitively called out right here on the largest hunting forum in Texas. considering no one here is deeply offended by this it makes me wonder who, if anyone is actually offended or if it is just liberal media trying to tell us we should be offended and trying to create something out of nothing. Sorry media but the conservative masculine guys you seem to be trying to rile up as you will find have the ability to think for themselves and are not as easily manipulated or ignorant as you might like to think. Let it die

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                    Hussein
                    I think it's Hiroshima. Cause he's the bomb!

Comment

Who cares? They have an inferior product that is over priced.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        How do you know? Where in the ad did it specifically say why he was being beat up? What other reason could it possibly be?

Speaking of looking way too much into something.......You're the type of guy I couldn't have a conversation with in person because you have absolutely no sense of humor or sarcasm. I'd say something to offend you too easily. People like me hurt the feelings of people like you every day. And it's funny.

By the way. What was Jesus's middle name?

Good question about Jesus middle name. The savior of the whole world, no doubt, very masculine. Did Jesus not stand for the bullied? Did he not denounce immoral, sexual behavior? Did he not revenge the abused? Peace, love, sacrifice, the epitome of masculinity, Jesus middle name. What's wrong with teaching this to our boys?

And when push comes to shove don't be afraid to pull a Simon Peter (sword swipe, ear gone).

Comment

Working...
                        X